Bug List 09/01/2020 V2.02

System Specs:
PC
Intel I7-9700k OC to 4.6Ghz
TUF Z390M-Pro Gaming
GTX 1080Ti
16GB Ram

• When reloading the S-R3D you lose 3 rounds

• Dutch VO says predator queues when marking items.

• Marking veritanium “watch for the shimmer” or “the cloak isn’t perfect.”
  • Aim assist needs to be reworked on predator. In the middle of the fireteam and the aim assist kept me going after the player outside of the range of attack even though I was looking at a closer threat.

• Follow up 06/18/2020 : Lock happens when you down the player, and will keep camera focus on the downed fireteam.
    • Follow up 07/09/2020 : Lock seems to be slightly reworked, not as much head snapping when trying to exit combat, however the camera will stay locked on the player if attacked with wrist blades.
  • Losing connection from game randomly. Unsure how to recreate.

• possibly due to a timer issue when waiting for matches causes you to log out.
    • unsure why player is unable to log back in after the D/C, requires a hard reset of game.
  • Frozen animation : Attempted to claim an NPC target, and got frozen in place with “press RMB for slam” dialog.

• I’m unsure on how I managed to get this bug to proc.
  • Arrows fall through terrain becoming irretrievable: specifically the loading platform on Derail.

• As far as I can tell it happens when you down a fireteam member on a raised platform.
    • Related issue - arrows (and apparently combi stick) can be lodged in unreachable locations preventing retrieval.
    • Happens on sloped ground as well
  • According to KameofWar: medkit on predator gets stuck in hand when slipping from a surface while using the item. medkit’s animation is cancel’d due to forced movement outside of the players control. Unable to recreate.

• Fireteam able to get into an area that Predator cannot access.

• If a fireteam quits the game mid long kill animation a claim skull will appear over the body of the player that quit. Graphical bug only, does not allow second claim.

• Graphical Bugs from thread body [Bug List 09/01/2020 V2.02]

• Pigs not spawning at all. Infrequent and on all maps.

• unsure if this is caused by the speed that the fire team moves through and area, have had a few matches where pigs never spawn even after engaging through two second winds.
  • Save Game corruption causing game to crash at main menu.

• unsure why this happened.
      • fix: navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\SpaceFish\Saved\SaveGames\ and delete the folder.
4 Likes

Does PS4 have aim assist or is that only PC? I have not seen that option I don’t think and I sure as hell do not have anything moving my aim for me?

1 Like

aim assist is built into every PS4 first and third person shooter. (most have an option to disable it, this game doesnt)

I have no aim assist. I have been using the bow since I unlocked it and have never been assisted.

Yeah my game definitely does NOT have an aim-assist of any kind. I’ve played games that do like GTAOnline that have snap-lock on targeting assistance. This game does not have anything like that. Is aiming easier because of more forgiving hit/hurt boxes? Hell yeah, lol. But it’s not aiming or locking on FOR me so I don’t see this as cheating or exploiting. If people on PC are using third-party aim bots or some other hack? Yeah that needs to be addressed but that’s a PC problem not game balance problem.

-1 currency locking loadouts
-equipping elite skin weapons returns all load-outs to default
-log-outs after 3 or 4 games mid game
-people still getting kicked out of game before match begins

it may seem like hacks? But mouse is way better for snap shooting and if you are a fps veteran on PC you just cant compete with PC

1 Like

Well yeah that’s what I figured personally but I was commenting on @splifftor’s reply about the game having a built in auto-aim function that you can’t switch off. I was just saying I’m not great at FPS so if he’s right, mine is somehow NOT turned on, lol.

Yah the melee tracking sucks… unless you bow combi them… usually i swing twice and jump out

1 Like

i hit 150
-unlocks are elder predator/ elder predator predlocks/ elder predator skin/ elder predator class

Predator Melee locks onto a target, and follows it. PC.

Ah, MELEE targeting lock gotcha, thanks. Makes ALOT more sense now, sorry.

bump.

I threw my combistick through the chest of a fireteam member and the spear kept flying into a tree, i could not retrieve the combistick because it stopped right in the center of the tree trunk. I must throw really hard.

1 Like

Ive sent mine off the map throwing at a fireteam on a roof. That was… upsetting…

Lol u forgot to include the connection to host lost error
Becoz of this stupid error i am not able to play the game at all

don’t forget this one

Invisible weapons!

The biggest thing is getting randomly signed out, it seems almost 2 hours it will sign out…not sure if it’s sever stability or what but It makes me stop playing for the rest of the day.

1 Like