Blue screen

Old Post …

8 Likes

Yeah… my gpu overheats when playing the game at low settings even…

It gets upto 88celsius at 100% fan speeds…

3 Likes

Yee Crash Is so Annoying😡

Im just gonna point out…

CPU does not mean jack shit at all… my

I9 9900k at 5ghz is at 15-20% usage
while my
GTX 1070 is at 99% gpu usage lmao… while getting fps drops to 55 then comes to 77 and around 80 then drop back… its annoying and stuttery on pc too

2 Likes

Dude ive been saying that since the game launched and all these tools want more cosmetics and shit instead of a functioning game…

5 Likes

I mean we can protest that they focus priority on optimizations…

I guess @OldKingHamlet @Courier can you send this to the team that devs can fix any unoptimized features of the game… such as leaking memory for shaders and stuff…

1 Like

They just talking about new game mode and new map
But Really
We don’t need this Shits when we can’t play the game

3 Likes

I pre ordered the game and from first day I’m fighting with alot of bugs til now
Every time they releasing an update for New Shaders and customs and new bugs coming with new Updates
I’m tired man

5 Likes

I cant imagine the amount of bugs and glittches the new mode and mapnwill bring… every patch they released has been one step forward and four steps back.

6 Likes

Of course . Yeah they have to fix the game😤 . They should say the subject update is : 1_ The Game Fixed . U Can play easy right now . October is New Game Mod and new Map😒 . JUST FIX THE GAME

3 Likes

I mean oldkinghamlet has an SLI or NVLINK of GTX 1070ti so basically

2x1070ti which basically performs as a 1080ti or close as 2080ti…

But SLI is porly supported by games or not at all… i doubt they even have SLI support in game… not many devs have it… battlefield 5 game has SLI support… and its awesome but oh well…

3 Likes

Exactly
That’s very Unforchunate

2 Likes

been playeng this game since the beta released and its getting old putting up with whats been happening… let alone that shitty road map they put out… i literally paid for the same character twice… Dutch 1987 should have come with the game or been included with the preorder… this is deff the last illfonic game ill buy… only bought it bc predator was the name of the game.

4 Likes

Btw not to mention that an RTX 2080ti barley runs this game on 60 fps at max settings which are cinematic and pc only settings…

Now to put in perspective… this card barley runs that game on 60 fps at 1080p resolution right… WHILE

same card rtx 2080ti runs current games at 4k resolution at 60 fps and some upto 80 fps or more… depends…

But rtx 2080ti can barely run the game at 1080p at max settings which does not make single sense…

2 Likes

The rtx 2080ti costs around $1500 which is just insane… and it barley runs predator that does not even have that good looking graphics on even max… to me predator at max settings should look like default… and then from that it moves upto medium then high then epic and then cinematic lol…

2 Likes

Lol
You playing The game in PC

In the PS4 …
Nevermind …

2 Likes

Im just saying its not due to PS4 lmao… its due to optimizations

2 Likes

Let’s pray that in this update we don’t have any problem with this update AND , THE CRASH FIXED AND ANOTHER BUGS . good luck illfonic

This game needs more than prayers my guy.

2 Likes