2XL SAME DAMAGE OF 7EN

I think people got too used to how easy it was to win before 2.0. I think playing predator is more fun than ever, even if sometimes prey escapes. Before 2.0, I was quite certain I would eliminate every team I came across.

Even shooting from range donā€™t warry

All of the problems come from premade teams or high level players. If you are good you can kill the predator in 2 now.

Again, I am talking about high level matches, one good pred against 4 good ft. The random scenario in pubs with all people playing in solo or duo is not the core of this discussion. Go against 4 x Pc players and try play range , then you can come back and tell me I was right and the game is unbalanced.

2 Likes

Netgun needs to be a gear item

Or deal significantly more damage

I can see that, I just never play with the mentality that itā€™s always going to be a easy win. Of course, if I get shot up, then I get shot up. It may be beefy Health lost, but its manageable if youā€™re constantly trying to conserve health and not making cocky plays.

@Arrow_calis The problem is not balance in of itself in that case, itā€™s just Player Skill and then the actual disadvantage it comes with playing against PC People. They can just lower their graphics and have faster respond times than the average Console Player. It may be ā€œunbalancedā€, sure, but Iā€™m not saying thatā€™s because of the balancing, itā€™s players. Any game you can cosplay with has this problem.

Even without lowering the graphic now is almost impossible to win against good teams, best pc predator vs quite good pc team will never win. Itā€™s not a skill problem , is a serious balance issue.

1 Like

Just ran some tests. The 7en does 132 damage at point blank and the 2xl does 122 damage also at point blank.

I stopped using that snip cause of low dmg and switched to Bolt rifle, hits like a truck. šŸ˜†

1 Like

With Assault Class? Btw very very close

Nope just went up against multiple teams and I tried definite builds every time from close to far everyone i got my butt handed to me they need to nurf the fireteam back to the way they where

With assault is 128.

So wr can assume the same damage basically, very strong Revolver with Bane and Assault.

Yes. Itā€™s very strong even without the assault passive. Iā€™m going to test the damage drop off compared to the 7en and other pistols, as well.

Here is the comparison we did in private with Assault class from that range (you can see the ft). It will be less damage for revolver without assault class. Itā€™s a bit less damage , from close is the same as we already tested.

1 Like

@Courier @OldKingHamlet,

I agree with this please bring this to the DEVS attention