30+ WEAPONS / 70+ ATTACHMENTS?!?!?!?!?!

The difference is id actually play a xeno game with environmental destruction.

Replace the xenos with EDF ants in Aliens FT though and tell me it still looks interesting lol

1 Like

As an edf soldier I would feel like it’s my duty to go fight those monsters.

XD.

Lmao bad question for me cause I’m an edf fan xD.
Love that series.

That would honestly get me more interested in aliens ft lmao.

2 Likes

Two hours at least. And those were some sweaty moments

Haha, well know this man, I really dont say it to talk shit man.
Hell my longest boss was chaos like I told you, from final fantasy dissedia on PSP xD.

Took me like 3 and a half hours straight lol.

1 Like

Ill 2nd that

1 Like

Two weeks later you be like, ‘ive been away for a while, what’s new with this game’ 😁

Jk, i hope AF is a good game

1 Like

Yes i’m positive this 4 hour attempt to emulate Left4Dead from a no-name studio two years in development hell still in alpha state with no planned post-launch support will be on par with triple A Bungie game Destiny.

It’s not a loot shooter treadmill content padder, you level up the guns over the 12 campaign missions and thats it thats the game, good job you win that’ll be $39.99.
Maybe when they try to Colonial Marines us a third time people will figure out that they’re just memeing on us with shitty outsourced games to keep the IP in circulation. Aliens is a cursed franchise we can’t even get another Alien:Isolation

But but.
I enjoyed the pvp in that one xD

Honestly it was the first game I played with xenomorphs and while it wasnt a good game, god damn was it fun being a xeno.

I want a good pvp game where I can be a xeno and theres multiple classes and I can spot acid and have acid traps.

And kill people with my tail.
And crawl on a ceiling fast as fuck.

Not my point. My point was PVE can work.

Yeah as an open world, RPG, or story driven game. Even big name loot shooters like Anthem and Avengers fail now.

What audience is hallway horde shooter supposed to appeal to?
In Deep Rock Galactic maps are randomly generated I can make my own hallways via destructible environments. No one just plays barebones PvE games over and over anymore the market’s already seperated the good from the bad. You at bare minimum need a gimmick not just reskinning a generic template husk of a game. Does anyone remember Resident Evil Raccoon City?

I actually enjoyed that game :(

They just need to make a game dedicated to Infestation
and Evac gamemodes with one person starting as a facehugger infecting everyone else in infestation & team aliens vs team marines completing objectives in Evac. Infections a common gamemode in shooters but you never see anyone try to design a whole game around it

Hadley’s Hope game got cancelled when Disney purchased Fox and im still salty because we almost got an alien asymmetrical with FT members voting on the best way to not die each phase while team xeno is breaking down doors and cutting power which is all I want from a multiplayer Aliens game.

I vaguely recall being able to get infected and kill your teammates but overall short and bad. Sucks because there was plenty of hype behind it.

1 Like

That sounds fun as hell.