4 squad PC Trolls mad hahaha

Just demolish a 4 pc squad that likes to talk a lot of trash (well 3 out of the 4). First, one of them wanted to lure me in, “hey I’m not gonna shoot, please come here” lol. Yeah Ok buddy… anyway they knew to cover each other and aim pretty well (hard for me to budge), couldn’t find them most of the match because they kept mudding up themselves (well played). soooo eventually I’ve found them when they’ve reached The exfil point. At that point I needed to be more aggressive, so I’ve eventually downed all four. After match was over, game stated prey escaped so I’m like WTF… anyway so I’ve asked myself, “What happened?” We’re back in lobby and Dudes started talking a lot of trash, one talking racist shit lol. He Just burped out, “I hate black ppl and all”… so I’m like where tf did that come from lol. One of the their teammates said, “good game, I’m not associated with them, good day.” Well I could’ve screenshot those 3 gamer tags and put them on blast, but won’t make no difference. I mean I understand that they’ve failed to escape or tried killing me, but it’s not that serious dudes lol.

Ps: I run pc

1 Like

A PC player beats a PC team? Well. O.K. lol

1 Like

As a PC pred main thats one hell of a feat XD

1 Like

Lol Well hell you know I had to mention that bro. Don’t want anyone thinking I had something up my sleeve lol

Yeah just wanted to post that in case those same guys lurk in the forums. Letting them know hey guys… don’t be so butt hurt lol

Lol yeah Ive had people message me on the forums and tell me that they played w/ me

I was like uhhhh…

Cool?

Maybe talk in game next time instead of messaging me on the forums later lmao

1 Like

Lol Thats just creepy af… but totally feel you on that bro

Yeah Its probably because I created that super rework post, so at least 1k players know my in game name and possibly are actively looking out for me.

lol, Weird indeed though, But I could care less. It came off more friendly than weird thankfully.

1 Like

And you know what? that’s all that matters bro, so keep doing your thing! Hope to run into you out there in the field (will be hard cause I’m pred main as well lol)

1 Like

Ive been playing a lot of fireteam lately for research purposes so Might not be as hard as you think! lol

1 Like

The sadness of being a frustrating person your whole life. (Not talking about you just to be clear)

Lol Let’s goooo!

1 Like

Yeah, those 3 dudes were meant to be together riding each other sacks. Idgaf how they handle their frustrating lives, but don’t take it out on people that waxed their asses in a game. A GAME

1 Like

Come Vote and reply if you got the time

(swear I have to advertise my damn novel of a post because no one even bothers reading it. They just see the huge wall of text and go yeeeeeaaaaah no XD )

2 Likes