A few words before tomorrow's patch.

The worse thing that could happen is that its not fun. and we already heard from OKH that it is fun from his perspective! I’m more excited if we get a new Roadmap and Paid DLC server in the next few months.

I very rarely meet with aggression in our club, although once I managed to rip a couple of thousand off social activists, it was fun. My shift starts at 11 am and ends at 6 am, and now I go home at about 6:30 am, I drink an energy drink and I am stopped by 2 guys 16-17 years old with the question: “What example are you setting for children?” I turn around, on empty streets, asking “Is it you, or what, children?” To which I get the answer “We are from the public organization” Lev Against “, throw out the power engineer”, to which I naturally answer: “And I’m from a public organization, go fuck it, want to show you how we work?” And then one of them kicks me in the shoulder and the second takes out a camera, just so that you understand the context, I’m 186 centimeters tall and weigh 92 kilograms, I just grab his camera from the dude and call the police, saying that I will give the camera only to the parents of these two cormorants. These were the simplest 2000 that I earned in life, it’s cool to know your rights.

This gathering is great for pumping my English skills, by the way. I’m trying to write all this without the help of a translator so don’t throw stones at me, I’m really trying)

1 Like

You’re doing fine, I think some things are being lost but not much. This community only looks toxic, there’s much more mutual respect than actual hatred. I mean there are a few exceptions but overall I think we’re at least as pleasant as the crowd at Crystal Lake, certainly less cliquey.

It is not toxic, just different people have different ways of achieving improvement in the game) I now deny digital changes, but someone wants to raise hp to the predator, and so on

1 Like

You work at a stripclub , nice! Load a bowl too.

Sorry guys update for tomorrow is cancelled lol jk jk hope not

Is this update our swan song?

1 Like

Hopefully not

Well, in general, I am a diplomat, but this job does not bring me such pleasure as a bar.

I read that as tobacco and was Hella confused when you showed Tabasco 🤣

Lost in translation)

Amen Bro!

Nah, just woke up so my eyes and brain are hazy until I guzzle my gallon of coffee and smoke ten cigarettes🤣

Smoking kills, by the way, better switch to alcohol, think about it. You are killing yourself by smoking, but you can blame the bartender for dying from alcohol! Although bartenders are the most honest killers in the world in terms of game design, death is considered fair if you have time to react to it, the bartender gives you an average of 20 years of time to react!

2 Likes

This is too much for me to digest this early in my day…

Rolls another cigarette singing Killing Me Softly

I keep on pulling tinctures listening to Orpheus from Hades

Good Riddance (Orpheus)
Hades

I highly recommend it) She is on my repeat in the rest room behind the bar