A HuMan cOuLdnt PaRry A WriSt bLadE!

Which is wierd because you can wear OWLF gear. My FT (even though I never use him) sports the OWLF beret. At least I think it’s OWLF

Yeah, it’s should be possible, but here’s the thing, in P2 he was deflecting the attacks of a whist blade with a smart disc, but notice how the Predator is barely effected by the deflection, because that’s what it was, a deflection.
In HG the humans are hitting the Predators weapons hard enough to stun them, they aren’t deflecting their attacks, but straight up parrying it, and to do so they would require a superior strenght to the Predator.

2 Likes

You can be trained by OWLF:
At least going by the perk!

1 Like

and aliens do not exist… boohoo… it’s called science FICTION

Well I mean as for as physics go they aren’t it’s mainly because of how a knife is. The small blade means all the impact is amplified if ft had katanas it would make sense

I think it’s the war club sword and spear we are confused about lol (I like the parry system btw)

1 Like

Maybe should be a feature of special class/weapon/perk

Another WTF from Illfonic… i mean in Predator the plasma caster did slice Dutch assault rifle. But in game, its a big fat NO.

Nah, if you want to get all physics about it you have to consider how the blade is hit, is it direct, is it a glance, is it on an edge, does a bigger blade create more amortisation… At that point you’re just arguing into oblivion.

This is why i did not like pred 2 at all lmao… like my man had around dozen of alien skulls and they all looked huge and scary and like damn… he got killed by a detective that is probably in his late 30s and early 40s… oof…

And if the director of pred hunting grounds adds pred tech for fireteam im going to be deleting my epic games account cause i dont wanna see this abomination of a game that represents FT being the new predator killers…

I would however only prefer to delete the game from my library as steam has that ability… lmao… anyways thats my hot take on that

Pred had almost 70% of upper hand in the movie and he just keeps throwing him around or provoking until he gets his hand cut off like bruh really you are a yatuja a fearless hunter that should not make any mistake on a sloppy homosaphiens… like mann… ahh…

Yet in the first movie, the predator got cocky and was squished by a log hanging in a tree…

2 Likes

If humans didnt win it would be boring for most people
Since we want to feel as the superior species always

xD

I always rooted for the monster. Humans circle jerk enough as it is.

1 Like

Yep i agree… im not fan of humanity overall irl and movies lol…

Well I am sure Predators are making their own movies where they win.

1 Like

Indeed.

Well you also have to keep in mind that it’s 2 objects traveling toward each other so the force is multiplied and with the estimated strength of both sides it just doesn’t make sense