Ahab predator

@Kassinaillia @OldKingHamlet @Wil @Courier
Can we get this predator this vet demands respect and would make a good addition to the PHG line up
7 Likes

You, uh…you know who you’re asking, right?

2 Likes

😂😂

Would butcher character
Not good

1 Like

One of the few Preds that I would like to see added, I love his mask, and we don’t have a class with a cowl

of course the priority goes to a new game mode, and some fixes here and there.

3 Likes

No because @illfonic won’t do him justice

Reason it would only be a skin.

None of his traits would be put in the game just like many other predators they have released.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted Ahab in the game. I recreated him, but not totally convinced. That mask is… 👌
It would be awesome to have him, even ir they mess up a bit.

1 Like

Ah yes, adding the predator that killed an engineer to PHG where he can get melted by a hand gun in a matter of seconds, sounds very accurate to the character.

3 Likes

They could give him the engineer rifle and combi skin and make the engineer rifle a 2shot kill or something and a new combi attack combo like they did with the Cleo disc skin

1 Like

That would be awesome, but the engineer rife would be nerfed in a matter of days.

2 Likes

Same here i tried making my own with the elder and prophet mask but i wish they gave the option for battle scars on the predator instead of jus the mask. Like ahabs eye, broken mandible, etc.

1 Like

Right.
I want him, Viper and Shaman.

1 Like