All weapon dmg stats updated as of patch 1.17

Well this confirms I can’t tell a good weapon from a bad lol.
I was swearing on the vector being the best close range option.

I have tested this and can confirm it does 125. The speed of the disc at hit doesn’t make a difference either.

alirght alright here now alot of this dmg info is currently outdated however any weapon that wasn’t adjusted since this patch is still true such as the smart disc

which as you can see does 125/nobuff with 50 return dmg
and with buff 137 with 55 return dmg
and it’s melee dmg is still 29
so in one second you can 29+125+50=204 or = 29+137+55=221 and if FT is running OWLF it’s 118+47+21=186
which one taps you regardless of perks selected every single time

which one taps every class in the game there i did the math since people seem to not know disc hits 2 times when you throw it
now of course you could choose to just throw it but FT can destroy it and run faster than the disc travels making that a void strategy against any FT who know that making the disc a pseudo melee weapon
however the game can sometimes be buggy cause they don’t know how to ensure quality and sometimes doing this can crash the game i usually get about 2 crashes a day from this

4 Likes

@KameofWar with math for the win as always, lmao. Thanks for keeping us updated on the actual stats and numbers for everything since we lack easy access to that kind of info in game.

1 Like

That was before the elder sword and smart disc buff and before berserker melee nerf.

the guy above literally just said it does 125 dmg per throw are we assuming he is wrong here ok wait… melee dmg was increased so guess what man? my formula is still true it one second taps every single class in the game regardless of perks
and yes i know i included some of this is not true such as the elder sword but since it was an increase in dmg we can assume any previous numbers are if not true then greater which is strictly better ie a full combo will still down everyone in the game with the elder sword
please don’t type something meaningless

Need to test the hammerhead…

1 Like

Just tested the hammerhead with extended mag and Yuatja’s bane at point blank and 25m. It dropped a pred hunter with full health at point plank range in 32 rounds. The 25 meter ranged shot took 39 rounds. Didn’t time it, but I would estimate 3.5 point blank, 4 seconds at 25 meters.

2 Likes

if that’s the case give me a sec i’ll time it out
3.5s point blank
4.4s 25M

had it wrong the first time 2nd test did this as i can’t do math when i was working out the amount of bullets used for where to stop the watch hammer head is basically the same gun as the GOSLR just with a grenade launcher on it so it’s obj better however the ak pulls slightly ahead in melee encounters

1 Like

Yep, looks to be the strongest in the game…

1 Like

@OutlawedMonkey check out all this good info