Alpha Pred Figure where to buy

Then illfonic gave us the free update, and all was quiet for a while…

The initial run in the US is a limited release, with the codes in the box so that doesn’t prevent us from importing them. Surely NECA understand this, and the codes won’t be region locked.

I like that Big Brain Moves

Thanks for everybodys help on here. I’m in the UK and I was wondering how I was gonna get my hands on the alpha predator. I’ve just pre ordered mine from entertainment earth and it cost me $67 with postage to UK. Does anybody know if the code is region locked? And will the figure from the states definitely include the code? Thanks in advance

Unfortunately I don’t know if the code is region locked but if you do get the code and if it does work BIG PROPS

1 Like

I just ordered mine now! I’m really happy I heard about this! I love collectables and if I can get a dope in game dlc with it why the hell not, right? I hope all orders come with a code though!

It been confirmed the NECA figure will come with the code but I don’t know when it will ship out for me it just said June 2020 not even a date

When I ordered mine a few mins ago it charged me a pre authorization payment of $1.70 so it seems like it might ship soon. I bought two. One for my GF and I.

Good to hear it might ship out soon…Well I hope you and your girl enjoy it.
Keep it real Djshizz

1 Like

I just purchased this from the entertainment place, how and who do I ask to confirm about that ps4 code being in the box?

I got in a call with an Entertain Earth Rep and he doesn’t know when they will ship or if the box has a code. He’s been getting questions about the code so the Rep ended up opening a reference to with the question and he’ll contact me when he has more info.

Personally I think the box will have the code but I’m just making sure. When I get the call from the Rep I’ll reply again and let you know.

1 Like

Entertainment Earth just changed their release date from June 2020 to July 2020

It is already near the end of June, so that makes sense. Getting my figure from BBTS and haven’t gotten a single notification about the order being prepped.

Thank you very much bro, I appreciate it

Idk if its me but the alpha feels and plays like a scout even tho it has hunter stats… anyone else with the class feel like that. would like to hear your input so I know if its just a me thing…

Ps… Been playing since the beta and win 9/10 of my pred matches… when using the alpha and he just gets melted, imo

Pandemy my dude, it will take a long time, and even more so if you live in america, #secondwavecoming

I pre-ordered and got my figure last week, I live in the UK. No code though. NECA eBay rep said the codes were for US customers only, so probably region locked.

1 Like

Damm man Big rip for no code but you still got a dope figure

1 Like

So, they’re going to give us some news this summer which sounds like we won’t be getting the Alpha for some time yet😠 Maybe if they had promoted the offer, more of us would have known and been able to get one earlier… I’m started to understand the negativity towards this company now.

Makes sense why it won’t be public for a while cause of the Exclusive thing with the Neca but I do agree that the promotion for it was next to none