Announcement!!! Upcoming Predator: Hunting Grounds - King of the Hill Tournament

Lmao I see you’re anxious for a mew update xD

1 Like

Yes so I can mash more potatostation players

With my elite skillz only a true PC gamur is capable of

BOOM HEADSHOT!

2 Likes

Stfu xD

1 Like

I will once I meet a ps scrub that can match my unique set of skillz

Even my macros have macros

What!

Even my cousin mashes potatostation players

AND HE’S A MONKE!!

3 Likes

But the snake is a constrictor soooo…

2 Likes

I told them…I told them 100 times this is what happens when we go too long without an update…
Damn monkez

3 Likes

So we have

Dutch treat tournament

The 2V6 tournament

My tournament

And now this tournament

This got bloated fast

2 Likes

You figure people would at least wait till the update before doing tournaments

1 Like

What’s your tournament exactly?

1 Like

1 Like

300px-Understandable,_Have_a_Great_Day

1 Like

High TTK (yes FT has already received a massive nerf since the announcement) no reinforcements, no damage boosting perks, high speed classes can not equip health boost perks, high health classes cannot equip speed perks, middle of the road classes can only equip minor speed and health perks (multitasker, height advantage, etc.)

With small exceptions here or there

It’s highly experimental with a lot of changes, I don’t think it’ll be balanced (better than current patch though if we can get more testing in) but we can use data from this tourny to balance a second tourny (at least I’m aiming for a second tourny)

So more health or lower damage?
Since you want a high ttk.

Also if you put so many restrictions. Then you wont really be able to test out who’s actually good or not.

This is what I dont like about all these tournaments.
No one makes anything that makes sense.

I just dont see the point in making it a tournament.

Also none have any interesting angles.

Meh.

Low TTK, mainly lowered health.

That’s not true. I don’t want to go restriction heavy but the more bans there are the less variation there is, the less variation the closer everyone’s loadout is, the more similar the loadouts are, the more skill is highlighted.

After all two teams with snipers have nothing but skill different from each other. Where with a sniper and an assault rifle you could argue that the situation or balance favored one side hence not skill.

How?

Get the esports train Rolling. Plus there’s just something about a tournament that adds to it. Subjective but it’s there.

1 Like

4 Likes

I bet you main the Pred one image

In that case, yeah I am a little jealous.

4 Likes

Awww , the little guy tired himself out 😏 the suns getting real low little guy 👍🏻

1 Like

Don’t forget my tournament aswell

Which was what again?

I might of missed the announcement.

1 Like