Anybody got something to complain about?

you asked, sweetie.

cringe

1 Like

Tbh I don’t think a mass murderer is eligible for the phrase ‘sweetie’.

Those are rookie numbers still

1 Like

Mass murderer? Maybe “daddy” would be more applicable~

1 Like

Lol you don’t know my numbers. Ngl I’m closer to a cannabal vigilante than a murderer. I’ve killed almost 350 armed mobsters now, about half of which I bit to death. Most of them had guns to my head at T.O.D, but I figured out that they almost all have shitty aim. I’ve escaped all my encounters with no more than a few minor bullet wounds/grazes.

chainsaw

2 Likes

You made a complaining thread and your complaining about it.

Think we hit complainception folks!

1 Like

a798c9639d15e2eaaf0e3be03aac7f46

Complain about the game, moron XD
Or else kass will see this shit, say it should be in off topic, and delete my beautiful thread.

Also, stop that.

Oh… sorry I didn’t put 2 and 2 together.

She’s also mentioned more positive things are accepted by them and more likely to be considered.

What’s the point of complaining about the game?

Surprised people can keep it up for almost 2 years. Got boring for me. Or people left to play other games.

1 Like

The point of complaining is the same as playing; It is simply an outlet for rage.

1 Like

Er, no. Lady, I’m a prudish psychopath who eats jugulars for a living. You ain’t gonna do shit.

1 Like

I mean if you have the angst that is burning at the rate of 10000 sun’s sure.

I personally listen to music that allows me to work through those tough feelings.

Need someone to talk to?

I’ve just realised, I’ve been having a very fucked-up conversation right alongside a more-or-less perfectly normal one. I’m rather skilled.

Are we talking in the 3rd person now?

Lol therapy don’t do shit.

Therapy won’t work for someone who isn’t looking for help.

So keep on chewing on I guess?