Apex legends

Ngl that pfp made me smile

1 Like

Join our ranks badblood you shall be the bloodclown of death omens

Bloodclown does have a ring…

So what’s everyone’s thoughts on the new update, besides hating the servers being down and DLC characters being locked.

I’m enjoying myself

I have yet to download it still. Been getting my ass handed to me on fortnite

I enjoyed zipping around as Pathfinder and now Im in love with flying around as Valkyrie

I’ve been having a great time
Valks tactical is really fun to use
And her ult it’s sooooooo good to get out of engagements

Yeah I got some good games in yesterday with her, even a championship as her.

Be warned you can get shot/downed while ascending up during her Alt, lost a good game with that happening.

Also you’d think you’d get some extra speed flying after using Octane’s jump pad, spoilers it’s the reverse.

Also Pathfinder can grapple you while flying, it brings you down a bit and he can get a free melee.

Poor octain
His nerf

On paper it looks bad but in reality he’s fine, but Lifeline on the other hand she practically was nerfed to hell.

I ran into my first few hacking Wraiths yesterday, obvious aimbots from hell. First one I noticed was when a Wraith got fooled by a teammate’s Mirage Alt (he ended up behind her) but she snapped her head to exactly were he was a gunned him down (with the R301).

The Second time I was

• Gunned down by a Wraith (while I was using teammate’s octane jump pad to get away) with the R301
  • There were teams everywhere
  • I was thankfully revived away from the fight, but I was being shot at while dropping.
  • And then finally I was gunned downed by the same Wraith player while taking cover, again with the R301

Moral of the story

• Cheating Wraiths suck
  • R301 is god tier meta

I’ve always used the R301
Cheaters ruin the fun of the game

R301 and Eva are both broken right now, the R301 more so then the Eva

Wanna make an Apex Club maybe even get some other PHG players to join

Sure

K
Now all we need is a name and people to actually join.
I believe @TheSenate and @CaptainRex also play

1 Like

I play with senate every once in a while

Yea I play more now. I’m a titanfall 2 player so I’m tryna get valkyrie😂

My second game on Season 9’s launch, was also my first match with the Bocek.

I’m probably going to post any Apex Legends videos here unless we’re going to do that on another thread.