ARE YOU BIASED?

I am probably biased, but I do not think that always means that someone cannot think critically about a situation.

I will repeat what I have said in another thread.

When I first started playing, I thought the Predator was vastly under-powered. Once I started to think about this game as Predator Hunting grounds not Predator Slaughter grounds, my attitude towards balance changed.

Remember, in order for a Predator to have a match, 4 other players have to be interested in playing FT. It is in the best interest for the health of the game to make the FT fun to play.

The Predator is one player, with some very slight numerical and tactical advantages over four others. Against a pre-made/disciplined FT of four it will be tough. Coming away with a kill or two would be a win in that situation in my opinion.

The Predator is not hunting deer or ducks, the FT is meant to be a threat to the Predator which is why they are worth it for the Predator to hunt in the first place. Only worthy trophies should adorn your wall. This is the way!

1 Like

Something Id like to see happen for both sides is…

Make the enemies be able to be played by people

Why?

The FT players will have some challenge while trying to do their missions making the matches longer.
At the same time this would also lengthen the Predators game now being able to take not only the FT trophies but also being able to take an enemies head as well.

First Predator movie had dutch and his team vs. Guerrilla camp, Predator 2 Columbians/scorpios

MORE PREDATORS CAN BE ADDED.

sorry for shouting but this game can be crazy good if it wants to be

cough make maps and missions giant sized cough

1 Like

I’m so biased that I’ve never played the FT. Never plan to.

1 Like

I honestly think some of the perks should have been just buffs and implemented.

1 Like

As much as I think that’s a cool idea, it’s actually not. I’ve come across a lot FT, trying to hide from me to run the clock and it’s quite annoying for me. So hoping they would slip up mudding themselves and I end up finding them with my isolation (far end of the map hiding under a tree avoiding enemy contacts lol)

1 Like