Attention players, don't play with Scarface, use macro programs, heck !!! If you play as a predator he will kill you as you engage in battle! .

Is the OP Phantasma? His message patterns are very similar 😆 is that guy still around???

Enjoy the trolling…

@Rmus40 aka Rombak angry because he hates me lmaooooo…

Rombak mierda shit!

@weebykiwi @TheSenate @KayneLucard @Eshtion @Rr19 @Dexter @BeerWarrior66

9 Likes

hahaha, the best so far! I can’t believe he says that either; remember a predator bugging a parda and is that not haking?

2 Likes

He was very upset because I killed him with sniper riffle 😆

3 Likes

hahahaha, very nice guy. the audios make me sick to my stomach with lots of laughs!

1 Like

scarfake. hahahahahaha

1 Like

you gay

Love it

Love it

Love everything about it

Wish I could fine that on cod nowadays

Tell me what is macro cheating?

Fantasma is that you again?!

If YOU will play as predator he will not have a chance as you will hide under the map the whole game

2 Likes

awwww give him a hug scarface he really needs it coz it sounds like his mother didnt love him

2 Likes

Lmaooooo…😂

They use macros, i.e. a squence of commands is triggered by pressing just one button or keeping it pressed.
Simple examples: autofire for pistols, several correctly timed knife attacks instead of one, recoil compensation for automated weapons
Typically, macros are considered to be cheating because it gives an unfair advantage.

Some programs for macros like AutoHotKey are detected by anti-cheat software like EasyAntiCheat. So, they just use another program.

Several forum members (Epic) like Scarface and JelouGaming have already confessed that they make use of macros.

This is especially ridiculous since they are good players and would not need such means. It already makes no sense starting quick-plays with a full fireteams of skilled players. Zero challenge. Absolute boredom.
However, there are really good players who can eliminate such fireteams. So private matches between them are a challenge for both sides.

As the title of this thread says “don’t play with Scarface”.

The general rule would be “don’t play with fireteams consisting only of players on Epic” because it is highly likely that at least one player makes use of macros or exploits.
Sadly, on PS4/PS5, it’s not shown if a player uses Epic or Steam.

The general likelihood of cheating, macros or exploiting is:
Epic > Steam > PS

Sadly, on PS4/PS5, it’s not shown if a player uses Epic or Steam. Is it possible to hack on ps4 with these in this game? If ps4 player uses other than ps4 controller it is hacking.

1 Like

Yes, you must strictly use the controller that came with your PS. Even using a different controller is hacking.

Well u can use samekind of controller that ps4 but colour is essential. And using mouse and that kind of stuff is ok but do not brag if u win cause u cannot handel it with ps4 controller also it would be good if the game showed what everybody is using but i dont know is that even possible?

What? I’m just agreeing with what you said because it is actually hacking if you use a different controller…seriously bro, you should make a thread about it.

I’m not bragging bro, my ps controller broke, so I have to use keyboard and mouse for now. Is that cheating?

I did not mean that u r bragging’ i used it in general sense. U r not hacking by mouse and keyboard but like i said it would be good if the game showed who is using what. But mouse is better for aiming than controller

1 Like

I completely agree, when I use a different colour controller I don’t aim as good, so yes colour is essential.

2 Likes

There is something about those colours they move