Balance

Cheat Engine and other basic value editing engines are quickly and easily detected by EAC, you would have to go a much more evasive route of using a bypass and then relying on EAC to not pickup the value change that is outside of the allowed range

I know there was one person that found a way. I played a berserker 2 days ago and 1 fireteam member killed me in about 3 seconds at full health he was alone.

Yeah super cluster teams can be rough. I feel you. You aren’t wrong I’m just not sure what the best answer would be without making the predator busted

For sure I agree. The pressure is definitely all on the predator to get it done in time before the team is out. No doubt about that

I think the answer to clusters would be a weapon with air and decent damage.

But the point of the game is to pick people
Off. Not full frontal assault. Perhaps a small buff to plasma caster AOE damage to stop clustering too tight. But if they make anything too nuts and you just do nutty damage to the whole team, that would punish FT members for playing smart. Between Bear Traps net gun bow so on and so forth there’s enough poke options. Trust me again, not claiming to have all the answers I’m just hesitant to add a crowd control weapon