Bear traps should be able to be Destroyed

Bear Traps aren’t weapons, they’re gear. The Motion Sensors and Sound Decoys are destructible, makes sense for the bear traps.

In exchange for making them destructible the visible distortion field could be removed and the sound also. Seems like a fair tradeoff

As far as preventing Reinforcement from being camped, add radios making noise across the map and let the Fireteam choose which one to use

2 Likes

Yeah I think with being able to be destroyable they should allow more uses though.

1 Like

Add 1 more, sure

Yeah definitely. As of right now a Predator can place it in locations where you’re forced to get hit by it.

A disc blade is gear but that can be destroyed 🤔

You got got. Reinforcement spawns are kind of uber cheap with FT’s suiciding to get all their gear back so there you go.

If the pred is off finding radios instead of being ontop of your team that’s more time to rush objectives. The FT isn’t guaranteed a reinforce. Bear traps are a big glowing loud circle atm without even needing the perk to detect them. I would be ok with recon being given a class skill to disarm them to make recon less trash though.

2 Likes

Okay then as the Pred I would like the ability to then destroy the reinforcement radio so the ft cant reinforce then

1 Like

Lol ur Hatred hatred for recon knows no limits lol

1 Like

There should NOT be a perk, but if we see them should be able to disarm by using heavy knife attack (which stabs downward to set-off trap) or by dropping gear items.

I already made a feedback thread about this topic, which has images and gameplay video: Bear Trap 2.o A Necessary Rework

Tbh they shouldnt be invisible or make noise. That shits stupid. If you make them visible, but no noise, then I think destructibility would be fair.

1 Like

I would say disarm vs destroy. And let predator pick them back up if unused or disarmed

dont be kiddo , everyone knows bear traps exist for that reason

Piece of equipment thrown at em (med pack/ammo bag) to set the traps off with their weight.

Equipment for equipment

@Courier :)

1 Like

Thats genius.

All good and nice, but at the same time Pred should be able to pick them back up

If traps become destructible, predator needs double the load

Or ability to pick em up.

Maybe add 1 or 2?

You already have a perk that gives you more as well.

Just gave me a Perk idea ;)

I don’t think a perk slot should be waisted on disarming bear traps.

leave them alone, those of you who play FT are just upset when we trap the hell out of the radio to call in reinforcements. Too bad deal with it and your coming back from the dead crap…