Berserker pred nerf

Zerkers are weak AF since they nerfed his melee damage. They rush us, we light him up, second wind, chase it down, game over. Simple.
Only smart Zerkers get the better of us. If you’re letting a Zerker rush you and wiping all 4 of you out then you need to focus on where YOU are going wrong. He should only take 2 of you down max before he’s in second wind. Keep line of sight on each other the moment you hear him, and when he comes swinging the combistick be sure to PARRY.

4 Likes

That’s op

Try harder.

Even though one of them wiped us last night but lets gloss over that lol. It was just a blip.

Not to mention barely any energy

1 Like

I know it’s fuccin dumb and not to be toxic but all these weirdos want my main nerfed for the tenth damn time lmao just nerf the hammerhead then and it’s fair 🤣

1 Like

Its happening on all classes

I have played pred and I don’t main pred and I fucked a team in 30 seconds cause he’s combi stick and he’s increased melee perk just does a lot of damage and they had no time to react

No I’m not new and calm down bro sounds like someone doesn’t like broken stuff be touched

They where Potatos then no offense but I’m a ps4 player and smoke a rushing zerk as long as I have 1 other player with me some players just can’t adapt and click the button when there being attack lmao

Yeah I get that and Im a ps4 player aswell and most the people I find there just either blind or they don’t help sometimes when the predator is on you and I know that the graphic bugs and exploits there doing on pc is wrong and what not and it’s shit but hopefully they fix or do something to fix them but another thing though the plasma pistol that needs a nerf like that thing has high fire rate and I got downed instantly as soon as u got up by that cause the pred spammed it on me

1 Like

I agree the plasma pistol is crazy but it’s good where it’s at maybe a limited amount of ammo with help with he preds not spamming it lmao

Yeah I think lower fire rate and leave the ammo just lower fire rate to reduce the spam cause no joke this guy shot atleast 30 bullets to down us and it was like he had a machine gun

1 Like