Best Ice Cream Flavor

You mean coconut gelato with macadamia cookie pieces?

Hahaha…now we talking.!

1 Like

Has anyone here tried BASIL* ice cream? My aunt used to make weird ice creams. My favorites were peppermint and pistachio. She also made a tobacco ice cream

It’s basil* not peppermint, and she still makes them

1 Like

Tobacco Ice-cream that sounds amazing. I smoke Captin Black regular and royal pipe tobacco from time to time, best room note ever.

1 Like

Coconut. You communist heathen.

Tobacco ice cream?!

1 Like

Once it was Cookies and Cream, and once a peanut butter and chocolate gelato here in Italy. Now I’m going with Bailey’s. YUM

What are you doing in Italy? School? I am italian and I wouldnt go there now.

It’s a long story, but the short version is I came here almost 6 years ago because I got a woman pregnant here, and now my daughter is 5 years old. A child is more important than … .almost everything, so I moved here without knowing the language and without having a job set up.
Now I can speak the language and have a job, but I agree with you. It’s a great place to visit, but the bureaucracy is HORRIBLE for those who live here.

1 Like

YEP, you should try it!

But I don’t like tobacco as it is

1 Like

Me neither I hate cigarettes, cigars, etc, the smell alone makes me want to throw up, but I loved the ice cream, I’d say definitely try it if you do get the chance

1 Like

Strawberry

You mean strawberry ice cream served on shortcake topped with sliced strawberries?

2 Likes

Sir you have made me hungry

1 Like

You have never smelled vanilla pipe tobacco. I guarantee you would like it .

1 Like