Bionic - Numbers?

Kaka

I don’t see Scarface or me in that list of players. 😂

2 Likes

Little does this delusional coward know not once have I used bugged loadouts or exploits, he just can’t accept the fact he gets destroyed fair and square every time.

1 Like

say that you are two prostitutes! Why don’t you both get married? In America two gays like you can get married…etc

😂😂😂

1 Like

You live in his head rent free 24/7 😂

2 Likes

Sounds to me like you’re speaking from experience.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m not a puppy like you. You chose the pc team, you fight next to the bigger dogs, you call for help when you fall to the ground! Scarface doesn’t leave you in the hands of Rombak, he gives his life for you, all macromen agree to it’s killing me. I’m a lonely hunter… I don’t kiss anyone’s ass and I don’t defend anyone!

You’re right, I’m not a puppy, I’m the hound, the one you ran from like a little bitch for the whole match.

You talked trash in the lobby, insulting other people’s mother’s out of the blue when nobody insulted you first. Then in the match, you just ran and ran. You’re so bad that you didn’t even had one AI kill, let alone downing someone.

Unlike you I have videos to provide, so that others could realize just how demented you are, living in some imaginary little world on the outskirts of your motherland, Romania.

You’re not a warrior, you’re not even on a potato level in this game, you’re a complete and utter trash.

You’re playing this arcade shooter no brainer game for 2.5 years and you’re worse than 5 year olds who started playing yesterday.

I’ll post the video of you running like a Romanian sniveling whore starved for some dick riding.

2 Likes

But why did you get angry, English American, or what a piece of shit you are. Praise! I was running away and from now on I’m going to leave the game to play with your mothers who gave birth to you in the brothel! You are exploitative cheaters of this shit game! you are gay you are kaka you and your team, you like to suck. Tell me your name in the game, post the clip so I can get to know you. That’s the only way I can let you kill bots… Gringo

Are you like, mentally not all there?

…and are you a gypsie? Do you live in a Romani slum like the ones in the documentaries?

Do you sell your sisters to the highest bidder?

I speak for everyone here and we would like to know these things, seriously.

1 Like

My ass hurts from the world here, the virtual world is kaka. I’m not Gypsy, my father is Spanish and my mother is of German origin. In any country there are neighborhoods with black Indians, etc., etc… It’s the same in Romania, Gypsies are found everywhere… they are a nomadic people, a kind of Indians. Gypsies live in Romania but also in Spain, etc… They have their own language, their own tradition…

1 Like

🤐

2 Likes

You’re next. No one can escape the Reypist Tumbleweed.

I’ve only run into rombuk once.
He can’t speak well, he can’t aim, he can’t even put up a fight. He tried running, I think, but he wasn’t fast, got stuck on shit constantly, and overall wasn’t even worth the q times. Bots were a better fight in the game than he was.

He is the very definition of what is referred to as a “non-factor.”

He straight up DOESNT MATTER.
Why bother communicating with him?

1 Like

don’t remember you meeting Dark Rombak! But Dark Robak secretly met your idiot mother and hit her hard with his big cockk. You’re an idiot gay lying Englishman!

Shit! Your mother is a prostitute who fucks on the outskirts of the city and you were born, an expert in installing macros programs. Apart from hackers, I beat them all. I sowed terror in the jungle… I have videos of my fights

Post one, just one video of you defeating a known pc squad you lying piece of shit.

Come on you dirty garbage Romanian gypsie post just one video.

What do you think of the English prostitute, the cheater. You are a pitiful human who is dueling here in virtual… I piss on you your style of play and your family spoiled by the ghetto.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate