Bruh what's with people here

I agree with you good, sir.

That’s why I just mute the threads that start getting to crazy

Then we coo G

1 Like

The game is stagnant. Nothing new* since the terrible CoD mode ‘Clash’ was added, so that doesn’t help.

This forum has always been a bit of a sewer, but it’s gone full toxic dump now.

Perhaps if people stop trying to have lengthy ironic conversations with obviously mentally disturbed trolls, threads wouldn’t descend into madness all the time.

*I don’t count DLC characters, especially if they’re shitty space vikings with pay-to-win stats.

1 Like

I strongly disagree sir …these forums were never fun

Speak for you yourself I can eat and be entertained here. Dinner and a show. Lol

3 Likes

Except valkyrie really ain’t pay to win stats.
She literally just feels how the standard hunter should feel.

I don’t care about politics, I say what’s on my mind, that’s that.

1 Like

Its ironic that the people who complain about politics etc , are never shy to let their opinions be known ? Its pretty double standards and if I am honest? It sounds more like people that are used to having their opinion heard but if yours isn’t the same? Thats where the problem is , its a video game forum 100% , but maybe keep opinions to yourself if you cant stand other with a different one . What do people expect with forum topics anyway? A year out from launch and this game is still at square one? Their game obviously isn’t doing its job and people are entertaining themselves and venting

1 Like

That’s not even connected.

Is this directed at me because it sounds like it but your coming up with stuff I haven’t said so I’m not sure.

I never said I wanted people to stop. I can hate something that’s happening and still respect people’s right to do it. And I can still complain about something and respect peoples right to do it.

If I was aiming it at you I would have tagged you in it mate , and yes it is connected , because I have been on the forums long enough to see it for myself , on one hand people blasting someone for their opinion and getting then banned , then on the other hand throwing their opinion around like its the only truth . If I hadn’t seen it I wouldn’t have said it

1 Like

Alright it sounded wierd because the language sounded like it was directed at me since as the creator of the thread I’m notified of it.

No , its more of in general speaking

1 Like

I created my account at the start of July, but I was on the forum from launch and didn’t comment , I would just read for various bugs/fixes and patch notes

1 Like