Buff the Axe

That’s why I said one of

If we have baseline humans as lower tier for toughness I would only count preds as mid tier compared to many Sci fi universes

Realistically, this would be correct.

They have fought other species besides, Humans, Xenos, and Engineers

Is this what you and @LordoftheFirst talking about?

Eh

Ye

Gotta agree with him predator gets his shit ran a lot

Except Dark Predator, Scarface, Ahab, them all the real ones that know what they doing and survive

Toporul e pentru crepat lemne!!sa te pisi pe el!!!

1 Like

insults somebody

“lol guys its just a joke sksksk”

I havent insulted anybody but if you’d like I can insult you.

1 Like

No you goober, just nerf the damage on it a bit.

Tracking is fine, makes it usable.
Speed is fine, again, makes it usable.
But to have damage on it too…

This is why the most of the community is very doubtful that the devs play their own game.
Every other pred match against a sweaty pred is either axe and net gun, or axe and bow/disc.

It’s the most cheese weapon on the market rn, capable of doing 100-130 damage depending on the variables.

Like, yeah technically speaking, a big ass alien from space with a big ass axe would hurt, however, in terms of balancing the game, you don’t even have to try to win with the axe.

I was only joking!

Watch, on Thursday, we’ll all see that she wasn’t.

2 Likes

Yeah, we’re actually taking this opportunity to replace all fireteam weapons with frogs. Good luck!

1 Like

Incoming wave of green screens

2 Likes

I can see the comments now.

“The Appalachian Mountain Chorus Frog does too much base damage, 15% more than the SAWZ did. And the rapid croak option totally makes it OP. Damn you Illfonic, always giving the FT the advantage.”

I, personally, want “Want Some Candy?” replaced with a ribbit.

OH, OH…replace Isabelle’s scream with one of those cute screeches that angry frogs do. Also make it so it triggers after every fall like it used to.

1 Like