Just no

Lol just mad causedoom sucks

Fucking take that back

1 Like

Oh come on thatā€™s inappropriate the way youā€™re stroking that gun

You like it lol šŸ˜‚

Lol

1 Like

Anyway itā€™s great, sure itā€™s old but when you see how far a franchise has risen (call of duty, halo, doom etc) it keeps our childhoods alive šŸ˜

I agree about the costumes, it seems to me that only fictional characters can wear this

1 Like

I donā€™t own this game and I havenā€™t played any COD in years, since the original modern warfare. But I heard a rumor that Captain America and Indiana Jones may be placed in the game, I guess kinda like Predator was in a previous game, since itā€™s a ww2 shooter. That did raise my eyebrow a little, but not enough to buy it. If itā€™s true, Iā€™ll rent first.

1 Like

Freaking sign me up

Me too, but its just a rumor at this point.

1 Like

Gladly. I would give anything if Disvel did one more Captain America movie with Chris Evans and a digitally de-aged Harrison Ford (stuntman doing most of the work vis-avis Count Dooku) where they met and teamed up in WW2.

1 Like

Ya it shouldnā€™t be to hard heck he can just voice act (Indiana Jones)

True, but heā€™s a stubborn old fart and would demand to be in it a lot. Much like Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels were, for a very very long time, pretty much the only actors that could ever be seen as The Lone Ranger and Tonto (more so with Moore, he never wanted to leave the role), Ford has stated that he IS Indy and that no kne else should play him, even alluding that the film end of the franchise should end with him, when he dies. Now, that will never happen, not when thereā€™s $ to be made in prequels. But sure, he could physically act in all exposition scenes and voice the action sequences easy. And Iā€™d be down for that.

Ya thatā€™s true I canā€™t wait the hype is so high!

Wait, whatā€™s this pic?!?