CANNOT LOAD GAME AFTER NEW UPDATE PS4 PRO

Holy shit illfonic yall did the unthinkable. You fucked up just when we thought you could not fuck up anymore! I cannot even open the app on my ps4 pro after update!!! Crashes every single time! You better refund me my money for this 1. Damn yall suck at your jobs!

1 Like

To add to this if you try to open the app offline nothing loads in at the menu screen and will still crash.

I’ve never bluescreened once. I can’t even reach the menus and it crashes

Trying to find a work around. Tutorial and private match is also out.

@Courier well this is a huge hick up can we get an explanation for this…? Please @IllFonic someone answer what to do in order for us not to crash Everytime we open the app.

@Kassinaillia said in the patch note that it is already worked on.

1 Like

We’re working on fixing these issues ASAP. Any additional info you can provide would be helpful.

1 Like

My app is crahing after passing Autentication and entering Authorization.

2 Likes

Crashing during “Authorization” as well.

Going to dashboard while offline is also causing a crash.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Please send your error report when prompted, we can use the information provided by it.

1 Like

Deleting Save File helped.

1 Like

You may experience the same issue again when trying to save or default the predator. Let us know if that’s the case.

Praying this is fixed before tonight…

1 Like

DELETE SAVED GAME DATA IN SETTINGS AND ITS FIXED! YOU GOTTA REDO ALL CLASSES BUT ITS WORKING!

Saved data deletion can confirm allows user to enter the game. Such a weird bug.