Check it

I LOVE the one in the middle

No new pred? mmmehhhh

Give it some time we still have the DLC to look forward to

I wish we had a whole set of Biomasks that didnā€™t have the cyberpunk metallic texture. Original Mask looked like it was woven from some extremely strong fiber or something we need more of that.

I wouldnt say that New Leak

1 Like

Maybe ā€¦ but of all DLCs, Iā€™m looking forward to the 2010 Predators. Such an update should bring a ton of functionality for FT and for the predator. Roland for FT? With a mask and even a faulty disguise and a plasma gun? Super strong melee Royce? Berserker, Falconer and Tracker as separate classes

Scar ā€¦ damn, I know he has a lot of fans and is loved but damn, he is from a series of aliens against a predator, he is in theory dead, (like a jungle and city hunter, for that matter) and besides a shuriken who can to be a skin on a smart disk, it didnā€™t show anything like that ā€¦

1 Like

I think were gonna get alot more stuff coming stay hopeful LOL

Iā€™m currently listening to FT argumentation (if nagging like ā€œMom, I canā€™t drive a predator through the forestā€ can be considered an argument), but damn it, I agree to weaken the current cloak to 60-65 meters only if the FT isolation tool from the fight is added to the game. Whip? Shenbao, kunai for a string like a scorpion, it doesnā€™t matter.

1 Like

By the way. Everyone could already see this ā€˜ā€˜owlf operativeā€™ā€™ character in the game, in one of the ending cutscenes. Thatā€™s him on da choppah

What does SM stand for?
Ive seen it in relation to JH plasma Cannon leak as well. It starts the file name with the _ afterwards.
Could it mean the name of the hunter like JH and CH is used?
Scar Marauder?

Sushi Master.

1 Like

Not to bypass @MassImpact124 's question, but do we know yet when these masks and OWLF Assassin will be released?

1 Like

It stands for Scar Model = SM

1 Like

I was thinking skin mesh

1 Like

No but you can bet at least one of those will be in this months update

I think the update will be the last Tuesday of the month because there will be another map in it

2 Likes

Now that is positive thinking

1 Like

Scar sends his regards!

I seriously hope they will get more gear then its showed in the gear tab (12). We need a cool looking class that is also fast but can bring the same gear that support can. It has berry little HP anyway.