City hunter is unplayable

At this point we are told what we want to hear. Mostly talk and the gameplay speaks for itself

Just waited over 10 minutes for a match, only to have City Hunter completely bug-out and got killed because of it.

Playing on Overgrowth, Threw Combistick directly at FT member which caused me to be stuck standing like Al Bundy.

I couldn’t use weapons, run, leap… all I could do was walk slowly and perform tiny hops and that was it.

@OldKingHamlet please inform devs of these issues to do a hot-fix.

1 Like

I’m over this motherfucking auto claim bug. It’s the type of bullshit that reminds me why I quit playing this fuckin game. Number one bug that needs to be fixed. I love when I go in and down a couple fireteam members just to auto claim while everyone’s unloading their goddamn clips into me putting me into second wind or just straight up killing me. Dumbass auto claim bug happen 6 games in a row…if it’s not fixed in the next update I’m uninstalling the game and just gonna call this game purchase a waste of money

Just give us ETA for the patch

Non of my secondary weapons show on my game sessions but is equipped on my loadouts This on the city hunter, Alfa pred, elder predator, samurai pred non of this I am able to use my secondary and only them. The original classes I don’t have that problem 😑😑😑

Mask! Remember his movie accurate mask is part of the experience you want!!! XD

Autoclaim was unique: Some experienced it a lot, others basically never saw it. Getting this resolved has been a top priority for us, so let’s wait and see for the next patch ;)

4 Likes

ETA ??

😅 they’ll never tell you

That Al Bundy gif🤣🤣 Fucking perfect!!

1 Like

@RubyGem_1 Off topic, but you were just on my FT. Nice work 👌🏼💯

Yeah, I’ve been fortunate concerning auto-claim bug at least. I don’t believe it’s ever happened to me.

Just about every game for me 😅

1 Like

City hunter has been working for me but it has done one thing thats annoying. It doesnt let me use my secondary. It just copies it, so i have smart disc and combistick, and it just gets rid of the smart disc, replaces it with another plasma caster. Ig from what ive seen in this thread is a problem for alpha predator too? Im normally patient with hot fixes and updates, but this needs to be fixed

bump

The mask desperately needs fixing, and so does the roar and its inclusion of the medical syringe sound.