City Hunter screen accuracy

So this topic is focused on listing things that could help Illfonic in improving City Hunter(if they want).
I wouldn’t mind if some things are meant to prevent any problem with other Predators models, but here’s a list of what could be changed to be more accurated to the movie:
-Green eyes
-Wider head/helmet
-Smaller “mouth piece” of the mask
-Proper copper color
-Base of the mask extended to cover his mandibules
-Remove the syringe sound in his roar
-Change his laser sound effect
-Change his plasma shot color

Note
Here’s his eyes, so you can decide if the in-game model is accurated.

11 Likes

As nitpicky as this thread is i love it. Everything in this list is on point

4 Likes

The mask size is what struck me first. They tried to reskin it according to jungle hunter ratio. The issue is the head and faces are likely all the same size.

2 Likes

@OldKingHamlet i agree with this topic

1 Like

4 Likes

city hunter’s head is very top heavy and facing forward compared to jungle hunter so the same model will result in incorrect mask size. game city hunter mask is the halloween mask version.

3 Likes

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the eyes being green is more the result of the lighting and video quality.

Man, I really hope they fix his head proportions, because Wolf shares a similar head shape to CH, and the Super Predators has a complete different head anatomy

images - 2020-07-28T183840.380

images - 2020-07-28T183900.786

About his laser and plasma shot, here:

100%

And the self destruct should not be a laugh. He should say “shit happens”.

3 Likes

Also… Ghost of Tsushima has made me really rusty in Predator. I haven’t won a game yet with the city hunter. Smh

This man knows wassup 😂

that’s not the plasma shot in the video, that’s the wrist launcher. The sparking effects of the wrist launcher are actually quite accurate in the game.

will the screen accurate mask work with our ingame predator models?

They have to fix the roar too. I can hear the medical syringe before every roar. (facepalm)

But fix that cringey mask, please!

2 Likes

No city hunter has a larger head and differently positioned hair. It would require a new model. Disappointed it was half assed when it came to the head but highly doubt its going to get revamped in any major way

Pretty sure it’s the plasma shot, it would make no sense for him to activate his laser targeting, his mask targeting, and his plasma caster aiming at the OWLF scientist, if he was going to use the energy flechette. Especially considering the energy flechette is a last resort type of weapon.

0:33

IMHO the actual head of City Hunter is bulbous and I’m not 100% sure but they may have modified the face in the game incorrectly if at all. That is why the helmet looks off and not as wide as the movie version.
The mask is graniular and bumpy…almost like cast iron.
The skin texture is a bit too crisp and looks more like a tattoo than something natural. PProbably due to time constraints for multiple colored skins.

2 Likes

I’m 100% for everything on your list

It is his plasma shot it got damaged in the gun fight. Which set off the sprinkle cause he get cornered ny the surprised grenade shot by the detective and didnt realize he wasnt cloak anymore by the water. His shoulder caster get damage more then he rips it off.
His wrist is actually a smaller plasma caster. He uses it and fires a tiny blue bolt not a flare.