Clash is

Aids
And I hate it, very much

2 Likes

This is how clash is meant to be played ngl. At the expense of everyone else on my team that didn’t get first or second pick as predator xd

On serious note, preds are way more fun to kill than FT as pred. Feels like thermal has a use too. Everyone else is fighting below and you’re busy trying to bully the enemy predator while he’s trying to run off and heal.

Just want it properly incorporated where preds have a good amount of HP and self destructs etc. Expand on it. Atm its just two preds thrown into the game with no extra bells or whistles, feels like an unfinished playtest.

1 Like

They need to allow melee in the trees.

1 Like

Deff feels unfinished. But damn it is fun bullying the other teams predator haha

2 Likes

It’s a good practice for me tbh.

1 Like

Agree, wtf when you climb a tree and end up right next to the other pred and just have a staring contest before someone jumps off. @IllFonic Why?

Casters not much use there either because of the angle you get in trees but such is the drawback of a shoulder mounted weapon. I’ll accept that one. Could def use some more in-depth mechanics in general.

Melee has been long overdue for a rework anyways. Tree melee and pred vs pred is the perfect excuse for a dedicated melee stance button js. Or throws cough cough

1 Like

I’m mean pred pvp iz dope asl but exocution was fuccing horrible non of it looks cool or anything not to mention stats ect don’t matter cuhz your health was dropped super hard and damage stays the same so a scout could kicc the shit outta a zerk and the fighting doesn’t look cool at all it’s very bull lmao 😭😂

If they cared they would of gave us coop pred gameplay (fun asf gamemode instead of the copy paste shit version of cod ghosts pred dlc) 😭

2 Likes

Mostly agree with you homie! Just never been a big pred pvp guy but I can understand the interest

2 Likes

3 Likes

Need a Pred war mode

3 Likes

I fire wrist launcher at other pred for memes, its funny when it hits once in a blue moon and they catch on fire. Casters and wrist launchers going off and all the leaping around is a sight to behold.

Pred vs pred parry when atleast?

2 Likes

lol this gif right here, illfonic plz

3 Likes

A super quick jump to thinking, that this is what the players wanted.

• Clash.
2 Likes

Yea fair imo this was dumb we need clans before pred pvp🤣 for my lore perspective I like to be insert word tht means the feeling that the games realistic so yea

2 Likes

Rushed as hell but its something. Imagine it as an actual objective hunt-style mode with two competing teams trying to extract and preds in the mix. Potential is there and you can get some cool moments in Clash.

2 Likes

Yep. Simple reworks could make it feel more like a Predator game mode instead of a COD game mode.

1 Like

What? Health is x0.5 and damage is x1.5 for predators.

Vikings and Zerks annihilate in Pred v Pred with the elder sword or alpha sickle.

1 Like

You have around half compared to scout in hunt with 900 I’m pretty sure last I played it was damn near 500 and damage could’ve been affected but since health’s seem affected for pred it doesn’t seem to make a big deal

So my point being why not have us keep all normal pred stats

And again the pvp iz garbage either way without the stats 😭

For the first part that’s just what I remember I never tested it or anything

Not to mention ft shred preds no matter what so besides pred combat
Versing ft is even more broken My first match was pretty fun however with combi melee completely tearing. Through ft but after that no other memorable or fun experiences came out of it besides it’s a copy paste or cod pred gamemode😭

Clans would be DOPE

1 Like