Clash is

I fire wrist launcher at other pred for memes, its funny when it hits once in a blue moon and they catch on fire. Casters and wrist launchers going off and all the leaping around is a sight to behold.

Pred vs pred parry when atleast?

2 Likes

lol this gif right here, illfonic plz

3 Likes

A super quick jump to thinking, that this is what the players wanted.

• Clash.
2 Likes

Yea fair imo this was dumb we need clans before pred pvp🤣 for my lore perspective I like to be insert word tht means the feeling that the games realistic so yea

2 Likes

Rushed as hell but its something. Imagine it as an actual objective hunt-style mode with two competing teams trying to extract and preds in the mix. Potential is there and you can get some cool moments in Clash.

2 Likes

Yep. Simple reworks could make it feel more like a Predator game mode instead of a COD game mode.

1 Like

What? Health is x0.5 and damage is x1.5 for predators.

Vikings and Zerks annihilate in Pred v Pred with the elder sword or alpha sickle.

1 Like

You have around half compared to scout in hunt with 900 I’m pretty sure last I played it was damn near 500 and damage could’ve been affected but since health’s seem affected for pred it doesn’t seem to make a big deal

So my point being why not have us keep all normal pred stats

And again the pvp iz garbage either way without the stats 😭

For the first part that’s just what I remember I never tested it or anything

Not to mention ft shred preds no matter what so besides pred combat
Versing ft is even more broken My first match was pretty fun however with combi melee completely tearing. Through ft but after that no other memorable or fun experiences came out of it besides it’s a copy paste or cod pred gamemode😭

Clans would be DOPE

1 Like

I’ve made like the most in depth convos with you and all the guys about it and posts about it
To the point we’re this game would legit be AMAZING

And it’s just fun to explain CUHZ ITS SO BADASS TO THINK ABOUT 😭

1 Like

Yeah clan hunts would be gangster as fuck. That would make us all very very happy

1 Like

Like clan based rewards on your wins ect and clan ranking IT WOULD JUST BE SO COOL I CANT EVEN

If they can’t make a damn coop mode they might as well do the clan shit AND ITS EASY CUHZ IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GAMEPLAY ECT😭

@OldKingHamlet @IllFonic @Courier

1 Like

Yeah clans and then also like FT clan systems as well

2 Likes

Faxtss that would lead to more in game pre mades which would up the skill on us 😂 i

1 Like

I think they wanted people to cycle through predator quickly, so they reduced the health.

However, they wanted the Pred to be more useful than the soldiers, so they upped the damage proportionally.

They probably should have just placed a one minute timer on playing predator, so everyone can get a chance, but it is what it is.

1 Like

You looking cute

1 Like

Actually the timer seems like a much better idea lol
Not once has the pred on my team fights or dies he just sits and runs around the map the whole time like damn…

1 Like

I’m really asking here: what is it you’re so mad at everyone for? What happened??

He’s a troll he dose this in every forum

1 Like