Class Sets instead of actual Classes?

I’ve been thinking about this concept for awhile and am curious as to what my fellow players think alongside the developer and mangers of this game and site respectively. I know it extremely likely that the devs won’t even see this post or even say it’s a neat idea but I’ll make it regardless due to the small chance it is seen and considered by the devs and whatnot.

What if instead of dlc classes they’re simply DLC sets? You guys probably won’t do this but it’s simply smth I thought neat. Basically each dlc would come with an armor-set with stats and bonuses tied to them. You can have a handful of predator models (Hunter, Scout, Berserker, Super and Alpha?) With male and female body models across them ans then you can have the various types of armors; City Hunter, Samurai, Captured Berserker, Cleopatra, Etc. Of course you can make a few extra body models such as Elder and/or City Hunter but for the most part, with this core models you can be more creative due to all akin patterns being available and ofc their stats and bonuses being designated by the armor styles.

2 Likes

@Kassinaillia

@OldKingHamlet

@IllFonic

Might as well tag you guys just to up my chances of it being seen I guess.👌🏽

4 Likes

I must admit I’ve always wanted the Jungle Hunter skin pattern on my other classes

2 Likes

1 Like

The fact that Pim’s eyes are that large is horrifying to imagine irl.

1 Like

Ouch man

Thats…sick. ☠

I really like CH’s skin and some of Alpha’s too and a bit sad they aren’t for all of the predators. A big thing for me in games is customization. This game, at least for the predators is decent but could be better. Way better. Both sides.

1 Like

Yeah one thing I’d quite like to see is being able to customize our Predator’s face. Eg. Add scars, acid burns, missing mandibles, more ridged scalp etc.

1 Like

I like all your ideas , bravo

1 Like

And i like Dutch87’s big arms, a bit sad you can’t put them on Isabelle either. :(

2 Likes

I pondered what you were talking about for probably a little too long, lmaoo.

Hardy, har, har, Dex.😅😒😅