Classes reset and purchased cosmetics locked - Update 1.10 - PS4 Pro

Same with me. After every match now my classes reset weapons and everything!. Frustrating.

1 Like

Have you lost purchased items? I would because it happened to me.

Yeah I lost some skins on classes I recently updated.

Exactly the same with me. I honestly don’t understand how this happens. Don’t they test any of these patches before they release them? Everything was finally working really well before this patch, I’m really disappointed.

1 Like

I’ve noticed right when you get back to the home screen. Your LVL resets at -1. Then you check your classes, all reset to default.

Yeeep

same all was fine, searched a game and it resets the class while waiting in the briefing-screen

For me i noticed that the “default Ivy skin” which i purchased a week ago is now locked. It is part of the patch notes

• Scout Default Skin Pattern Ivy Tint
    *** Hunter Default Skin Pattern Ivy Tint**
  • Berserker Default Skin Pattern Ivy Tint
  • Scout Raptor Skin Pattern Hydra Tint
  • Hunter Raptor Skin Pattern Hydra Tint
  • Berserker Raptor Skin Pattern Hydra Tint

Why should i purchase it again?

Also all classes reset after games.

@Courier Can we please get an official response on this?

The only thing that got locked for me was the scimitar knife. All of my pred classes but one were reset though.

This was courier s response on my post about this issue

1 Like

but it doesn’t help

The tints you listed were released this patch (1.10) and were unavailable before today. It’s very possible that you are misremembering, but if you DM me your account information we can double check to see what is going on.

Oh no i remember correctly, here’s the proof:

2020/06/06 i had the Default Ivy bought/equip on my hunter (i remember because i went an all green build)

Fast foward today patch 1.10 2020/06/12

You can see clearly see that it’s locked. The color skim is the same.
Hunter class > skin > default colors > 5th item.

Good thing i kept some footage. Note how the SAME skin has been re-classified as “Uncommon”.

After the update my classes were all reseted; mask, color, amour, etc. to default.

I can forward you the whole recording if you need it.

Lmk @Courier

Thanks for the info!
I’ll DM you for some more information and we’ll try to figure out the next steps from there!
Sorry for the inconvenience

No worries and thank you for you help!

It was like that for me too but I never bought them in the first place they were just free could it have been a accidental peak from last patch? @Courier

I think only the first 3 were free, i had to purchased that Ivy one. Unless you get them from loot boxes.

1 Like

Same for two of my friends with EU PSN accounts on classic PS4, classes are reset right after launching the game and entering in classes in the game menu, there is a loading time and classes are empty !
They have to set a new class, but the class is lost after a solo game.

No problem about classes for me and another friend with our EU PSN accounts on PS4 Pro.

But all we four are disconnected when a quick match is loading, so we cannot play together tonight…

We can only play solo in quick match…
Disapointing.

Illfonic, do you dev and test only on PS4 Pro ?

Update: we succesfully played a quick match together.
Seems to be due to the Elite skin on weapon 1 & 2, replaced with defaut skin by my friends on classic PS4.

Update: Elite skin on weapon 1 gives me default setup when spawning in game. Still issues, we are disconnected when playing together with my friends. We are angry and fed up for tonight, played just one game together :(

@Courier some of my predator skins that I already paid for have been locked as well my mythic items.

Same on pc too