Community Manager presence

What pictures were those?

Birth control pills ? You worried ?

2 Likes

What? i mean I just know you know. It could be mine.

Her cat was hired as the community meownager I think a month or so ago, but I think he was fired too. Substance abuse on the job, taking catnip and whatnot.

3 Likes

No not really. It’s a much better place now.

for some weird reason I get @‘ed when people use @IllFonic now
Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 2.52.02 PM
Randomly banning Rey in particular for no reason update coming out after beta tests by an individual (who is no longer employed by IllFonic) were met with success.

I thought she got fired for playing cat game with the wrong customer. She was a good cat.
But she played too much.

That account was fucking lame lol

Did you not like them meowing after every sentence?

It was appropriate for the time. But that gimmick account was bound to fade away as Kass did.

It was lazy as hell lol.

1 Like

Kind of like how the Naru account faded away.

Naru was funny until they didnt even talk like her.
The account I mean.

Role playing and little niche accounts with a clever gimmick are hard to sustain. Eventually you run out of shit to say. Not all accounts are capable of pivoting.

I don’t know why you would role play on a forum like this anyway, except for @John_Herbert he is never here when I want him to be.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PROMOTION

OFFICIAL NEW CHAMP OF THE FORUMS

2 Likes

Even SGT Celltech has to collaborate with LT. Surge these days
Look how huge they are!

I think you should get that little thing off of cell tech, you’re creating a monster.
Still not as good as @John_Herbert

2 Likes

Im not a pedophile so it be hard to keep that up. In my opinion. The JohnHerbert skit

i have not faded . i am with great spirit . many space man come , i fight with STRENGTH and POWER but in battle i fell . now i speak through the spirits to my forum brothers and sisters .