Completely invisible Predator

You know. It really is on the older models like the base PS4 and Xbox one, you’re right. But for some reason the “current” gen consoles like the pro or one X run it pretty darn well. It’s not as good as the series x or ps5 but it runs really darn well on my one x

Omg Valhalla was horrible when it came out! So much stutter and lag and pop in textures. I’m glad they fixed some stuff. Like the notorious screen tearing consoles had, they fixed that and that was mainly the reason it bugged me. That tearing was horrendous

Yeah it runs pretty decently on my pro.

1 Like

Valhalla or cyberpunk?

Cyberpunk, that’s not to say I haven’t had any bugs or shit like that but I don’t get the PS1 graphics or anything truly gamebreaking.

Yea. I havnt even noticed anything really buggy either yet. It does a good job on those consoles

So, Cyberpunk would crash on me guaranteed every session until the last update on my base PS4. I can live with visual and minor gameplay glitches but the crashes were infuriating. Seems like last patch got it right though.
Wife got me a PS5 for Christmas, load Cyberpunk, play for less than an hour and I crash…I can’t win.

1 Like

Hmmm maybe PlayStation? I’ve had my game running since I got it basically even in “quick resume” when I turn my console off for the night. But not one crash or freeze so far (crossing my fingers) I play on an Xbox One X

thats haxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

Really? You like bugs? I heard, Cyberpunk is the very first title to be thrown out of the PSN store by Sony due to bad quality?

I made this comment not knowing the frustration I was going to have with that game 😩
I was looking forward to getting it eventually this year, got it as a gift for Christmas, so I isolated myself on all things related to Cyberpunk. Bad move on my part 😨

I’ll happily take this game over Cyberpunk

1 Like

Software quality unfortunately is poor and steadily dropping all over the world - if you ask me. Just few exceptions out there:(

So, welcome back:)

Dont joke, you have the base PS4? You do realize now you can’t blame a game for being bad. You must blame your console, correct?
You do understands its technical limitations?
You do understand that some games, including PHG, doesnt play well on it? DOesnt necessarily make those games bad.

Kind of you to stop reading after the first sentence.

Fun fact, crashing more on my PS5 than I was on PS4.

Actually I can blame the developer for releasing the game on console. If it’s built for PC only, release it for PC. Then I don’t pay for a faulty product that doesn’t work on an inferior system and nobody has problems. If you create the game, say it works on 3 platforms, it works extremely well on one and is barely playable on the other two…that’s not the fault of the console, that’s the developer lying about what they created. I’m okay with the game being developed for PC and not console. Just don’t release it on console or wait until you’ve stabilized it enough for console.

1 Like

Remember with him it’s never the developers fault that a game is fucked up, he’ll always find a way to excuse them and blame the players.

1 Like

Did they prove to you that it worked well on the PS4 base? I mean lets not forget that an Operating System is an operating system. If every game on PS4 worked with PS2 Operating systems, they would say it did correct? They wouldnt advertise that it ran super well on it. But they would slap the ps2 logo on it im sure.

I mean did anyone run out and buy a Base PS4 based on the advertising alone? Did they really sell that aspect of it so enticingly that you couldnt resist the urge?

I know i did didnt i. But then i couldnt riff on ya the way i did.

Well…yeah they kinda did claim that it functioned when they released the product, allowed money to be exchanged with the intent of using it on a PS4. Otherwise, they knew it didn’t, released it anyway and well…you’ve seen the fallout.

It’s kinda like lying about the system requirements for a game. Wouldn’t you be pissed if you bought Cyberpunk and found out it wasn’t capable of running on your graphics card even though it says it is?

1 Like

See its stupid that Sony doesnt have the same hardware spec requirements the way a PC does. You can update the harddrive but thats pretty much it. Now PS actually has a number of weird hardwares that nobody really knows much about. SONY makes the call on that one and really has the ability to swindle people where as the developer has no choice.

SOny is where you roll the dice. With PC, you have options.

So i get your frustrations.