Crash on startup after customising Dutch

I’ve been playing the new patch fine, no problems, had many pred games today and yesterday.

Decided to play fireteam and after customising Dutch, equipping the new gun, and I think changing some perks, I crashed and now I crash on start up every time I load into the main menu and the animation plays for like half a second of my characters.

Apparently it’s the load outs and any customisations will cause it to crash. Delete the save data from your system, this should help the crashes stopping. Then again I did this and still got it 😭😂

How do I delete my save file? Do you know where it’s located?

You can find the saved file under data management in storage on ps4. I also had customized my FT loadout Dutch and another slot and that has had me crashing every time I start the game. Only exception is offline play like the tutorial. I litterally can’t get into my loadout or a match before I get the blue screen error code and it shuts the game down.

This is what IllFonic have said to fix the crashing

The same thing happens to me but on PC, after finishing a game the game closed, and I can no longer enter, it closes every time I start, in the menu, I will uninstall it completely and download it again, if it works I will notify

What about PC?

Nothing, the game does not go

Removing Saved data works, but… then you’ll need to customize your loadouts and crashes again

In another thread is the solution on pc, and both on pc and ps4 the key is not to name the custom classes, so it seems

1 Like

Useful for those who want to have a Predator loadout with no weapons, for that Traditionalist Trophy🤔 they should’ve added an option to return loadouts to default, making it easier to build new ones.

Ruby have you tried and can confirm not to name custom classes?

Thanx

It seems to work, yesterday I was able to play hours after the error

This problem is happening on PC too and its caused by equipping the anti-cloaking grenade.

Try delete your save data from the console and then try a loadout with ACIG. If it doesn’t crash then add in the ACIG and see if it happens again.

If it does crash its definitely the ACIG.

Cant even get passed the title screen nothing but crashes all morning… this game is legit broken, I can’t play it WTF.