December Update…

We are a few days into December so what are you hoping for?

New game mode?
New cosmetics?
New skins?

Or are we just going to get a patch to fix bugs and nothing new? At the very least, I’m hoping we get our roadmap.

3 Likes

Considering we got shudders Clash last December was it? We may end getting Gauntlet this month, if not, I except a Super Predator, because Illfonic, it’s enough, we’re tired of the original creation Predators, we want the movie preds, now

4 Likes

Honestly, i don’t think people expect and want anything more from this game.
Any new features and patches bring an endless list of new bugs and glitches and also the already existing ones are rarely fixed…
So, before any new things, i want @IllFonic to fix the game from tip to toe before anything else.

5 Likes

Honestly I don’t have any hopes for what they’ll bring, all I know is whatever they do come out with it will break the game for at least a week. If they were to fix the audio bug though then I may actually care enough to drop other games but otherwise nah.

3 Likes

Disappointment

5 Likes

balance changes and reworks of various current in game mechanics and statistics

i do not care about new content if it doesn’t include established characters or settings

1 Like

I’m not real sure what to expect considering the October update was a pretty hefty one, in my opinion.

I would love a game mode, but I think that will still take some more time. I hope I’m wrong.

With that being said, I would like a new Fireteam member.

3 Likes

Y’all ain’t getting shit

4 Likes

Also new bird lady in dbd slaps

3 Likes

Agreed. Best gen coverage in the game and great anti-loop.

We better get a beard cosmetic for Fireteam and a Mask that has Antlers for Predator -3-

2 Likes

Moose pred confirmed.

1 Like

I already did that and was forced to use the Viking mask ugh

I just want a bug fix patch that will fix broken lobbies, guns stop shooting out of the blue, character stops working completely after a few parries, sawz firing on it’s own, sound bugs that blow your ears off, AI’s spawn behind you and melt your HP in seconds, especially when you start shooting the Pred, exploits like breaking animations, regenerating masks, regenerating 2nd combi stick and so on.

For starters, fix the game and then add content.
Don’t add more content which will introduce new bugs on top of the old one’s that weren’t fixed in the first place. The game in it’s current state is a trainwreck.

2 Likes

“We hear you and that’s why we’re adding 5 new shaders, an elder sword variant, and a morning version of all the maps. Who knows if the game will play correctly but I hope you enjoy it anyway.”

1 Like

“We don’t test our updates because players will test it for us.”

3 Likes

“Hotfix incoming soon”

1 Like

It’s crazy how she can snipe people from across the map

Sup Moose, been awhile lol! I agree with everything you said. All I’m hoping for is either Gauntlet or the Predator single player mode, some new FT weapons, new cosmetics, shaders, and who knows, maybe a free predator DLC. In my opinion @illfonic owes us another free pred DLC!

2 Likes

Y’all have to high expectations
It’s probably gonna be some stinky shaders lackluster dlc

4 Likes