@dhrauta Distressing And Disturbing

Or i mean he could have easily… you know ignored it or just try and be friendly.

1 Like

Chaos sir chaos

1 Like

Did he always respond to people like this? Like when the forum first opened?

2 Likes

Not sure but… fuck it honestly

1 Like

I know @DhRauta isn’t the most public facing person but he does express himself pubicly. And its not a pretty sight.

I’m no moderator, but when he publicly addresses people in the public forum in such a way (and by people I even even mean devs or illfonic personel ) sometimes its totally threatening.

Affirmative

2 Likes

Haha your like I’m not getting in on this

2 Likes

Nope…he threatens openly and its distressing to all forum goers.

I mean when you threaten a bug or an issue…thats different. When he threats a demographic…that encompasses everyone. And thats not going to happen any longer.

Meh🥱🥱🥱

1 Like

Now you’re fighting everyone. I don’t even need to help this. You do what you want DhRauta.

Fighting?

1 Like

I’m forfeiting. You win.

I was talking bout you

1 Like

Mass, you aren’t helping the situation, which I might add is over. DhR apologized and it was accepted. He acknowledged he can understand why what he said isn’t ok.
Now it’s in the mods hands not ours.

You have also been going off on people today, some of who were only asking for clarification. Let’s drop it an move on now, please.

1 Like

Is his first language english? Like im genuinely asking

We are going to perform an assault on all of illfonics crew and family. And then have them threatened until they give us what we want. This is your plan right? I’ll follow through, if you give the word.

Yea bro your digging the hole

Because you need to be taught a lesson or I?

Mass buddy, stop doubling down. Not asking at this point, I’m telling you, you’re very close to consequences.

1 Like

Go ahead. Do it.