Differential Fireteam melee damage

This shit needs to bw nerfed. Cause what would it be with heavy hitter

That’s what I was thinking, but this post is old. The fireteam, both the characters and guns, are overpowered anyway, so it doesn’t really matter.

Yup, yet you’ll still find FTs saying that PC is overpowered. Sometimes it is. The better preds make their shots count anyway since you can’t stay too long in one place.

Yeah. If the general balance was good, the caster is way too strong compared to the other ranged weapons. I think illfonic made a mistake when they buffed the splash range and the energy consumption. It should have been one or the other.

1 Like

Agreed. But then you get complaints about the disk at times. The bow hopping can be pretty deadly too. PRED kinda has some good options.

I still think the big problem is that missions are done too quickly. Otherwise there’s good matches here and there.

2 Likes

I don’t mind the Bow hopping as much as when it’s used to kill downed players, but of course there are multiple issues overall. As you mentioned, mission times.

🤷‍♂️ It’s just sad to see a game that is almost very fun, but the meta is narrow and annoying to the point of making experimentation and casual play feel pointless.

1 Like

Agreed, the game could have been so much more