DLC FÉVRIER POSSIBLE ISABELLE 2010 ROYCE 2010 AND Traqueur PREDATORS CLASSE ?

Royce should have 3.3 bars of health and 4 bars of speed with major melee damage and extra mud advantage.

1 Like

Please illfonic mardi 22 février DLC traqueur predators and Isabelle 2010 and royce and new map and new game mode 2 predator vs 6 commandos traque classique

STOP.

1 Like

Please stop troll ok or report you thanks

Report me and I’ll report you for spamming. You post the exact same begging, pleading shit, like you think the devs are so ignorant that you need to do it over and over and over and over and over and over. THEY KNOW. THEY’VE SEEN IT. STOP POSTING IT.

2 Likes

@Madisyn_Skye

R E P O R T E D

2 Likes

I’m shaking in my three inch goth platforms.

2 Likes

Please @IllFonic @Madisyn_Skye troll and pollue topic

Bro, why are you snitching? Man up and take the advice to chill tf out. You didn’t even read a word I said, did you? I WANT ISA TOO. But I’m not making topic after topic, post after post about her. Calm down.

@Kassinaillia
Please make him stop

calm down everyone, first he can talk about the same topic as often he likes you dont have to answer it? you dont have to be stupid? i beg you guys then just dont write at all and its good. dont pay attention!

1 Like

Today 🤞

😑

Please illfonic futur dlc pack 10$

Oh god here we go

dlc clown predator pack joker bozo pennywise confirmed

1 Like

Royce should’ve been added before Isabelle.

1 Like

I think these movie dlcs are the only ones we need and the only thing left (well except for tracker but hell hounds sounds impossible right about now).
Still would like to have Nolan and Royce , two of the most rrecognizable voices from the franchise shouldn’t be forgotten.

Up against Evil Dead i think they need some star power once again to inject some juice.

I mean even if they both come and its a not quiet right the way they make it, at least Star power showing up and performing in their roles shownig extra love to this game would definitely make Illfonics rep increase dramatically. Even i PS ppl are disgruntled little snotty brats.

then PHG would be a sausage factory. get my drift? I’d be pretty surprised if Anna would come back for some sort of weird reason to take up an automatic weapon and get into the jungo. But i’d think I’d buy it if it were compelling enough.