DLC is kinda of confirmed this month

On Reddit there is a fan art contest and who ever wins gets a free DLC. So it all but confirms it.

3 Likes

Can you link the post for the contest

1 Like

yeah i sort of noticed that fan art contest tag all month long but I didnt know it was official since there is nothing posted on their twitter. curious myself.

Art can only be submitted between 10/12/2020 and 10/23/2020.

It’s for DLC you don’t have not specifically, not DLC that hasn’t released

2 Likes

Also doesn’t that mean it could be ANY future dlc?

Lol

More questions than answers as usual by illfonic xD

2 Likes

I think it doesn’t really make sense for it to be a part dlc. That’s possible, but weird. Logic says that it’s future dlc

If it was past dlc, they would specify which one or choices. The reason it’s not specified cause it’s still a secret as to what Pred were getting

1 Like

If its a pred?

We literally know nothing lol

Purely speculation on all parts.

Games need hype

This one has none

Sorta feel we are on the downslope.

They had everyones attention. Now they are going to have to go up another uphill battle to prove they won’t duplicate what they have and actually produce quality.

Time will tell!

I did more digging on reddit and OldKingHamlet is offering DLC “you don’t have yet”

1 Like

I think the reason why the silent treatment, its because of Halloween. They don’t want anything festive for the product because this isn’t one of those products. We already got Bones facepaint and fall type color shaders for uniforms a long time ago.

But I can bet the announcement will surprise us and make us forget all about Halloween because it would have to.

What that would be, i don’t quite know. But they didn’t announce a new map yet and I wouldnt be surprised if the DLCs will be on the level of the first one starting a new roadmap again. With a map and mode near the end.

That’s if we’re getting anything this month

1 Like

True. I see Steam offering a massive discount on games. Like 1/4 of the price. This could signify that illfonic doesn’t want to compete with that because they can’t. Too bad because nobody is going out for Halloween due to COvid19 so money is spent else where.

They said they have plans for the rest of the year

Well there are 3 months left in the year

That’s 3 more DLC

We know for a fact there are two more maps

Scar and Berserker

OWLF and STGZ classes

Plus those leaked images of the Predator encampment

Plus we still have the gauntlet mode which I think is battle royale

2 Likes

At least we know what they’ve been working on. I think any new leaks will give too much away. So i’m ok with no leaks this month. asides from that updated Shuriken picture.

If this year ends badly there will be no more content next year

Make sure to buy all the dlc guys

It might be up to us to keep the game alive

I remember OKH mentioning the future plans were still being worked on while we were waiting for Dutch 87. This year has definitely introduced different difficulties in development so I imagine we are getting DLC but we might wind up switching to 1 update a month with free and paid content. If only until COVID is done done

I don’t have the upcoming one 😂

Yelp you’ll just have to wait till November to get it

2 Likes