Done already?

Well CH is bugged for a lot of people, myself included, so we can’t play as him

1 Like

Killed pred is easier than killing ft.
For both under a minute.

No point in keeping track of how fast you complete a mission. Too easy to matter.

2 Likes

Especially some of the missions on overgrowth

1 Like

Wiping all FT was less than 2 minutes, I’ve completed a mission within 3 minutes, and I’ve killed the predator in 2 minutes.

I just realized I can’t use em either damn.

You have sick aim for being on a PlayStation.

Go over to People that are experiencing the same loadout bug/glitch and add your voice there

Yeah I really couldn’t figure out and he sort of interesting question for the fire team…I’ve been playing the fire team lately and I feel like they kind of get a raw deal in terms of content, like not gear or perks but more the missions feel very shallow.

The shortest mission is the truck UAV on Backwater. takes about 3 minutes if everyone is on it and you infil close.

Fastest pred melt was 45 seconds.

TBH, 45 seconds doesn’t prove how good you are as FT, but how bad the pred was.

2 Likes

Thank you sir! I get accused of cheating a lot and it’s one of the best compliments! I’m also quite the FT member with a Sniper in my hands! Give me an add I got an epic games account with the same name if your not on PS4.

1 Like

My ID is Killloius for epic

1 Like

Wiped out a very potato FT on derailed in under 2 mins. I think many Preds here could say something similar - obviously much harder when you’re up against a coordinated squad.

1 Like

Are there squads that play consistently enough that you could use them as a benchmark?

TBH I don’t take much notice of the names of my opponents. You can usually tell when you’re up against a communicating squad as opposed to randoms playing independently after the first encounter.

@Forever_Mello how fast did we melt our very first Elder? It was less than a minute, right?

1 Like

Hmmm… The fastest FT mopping was in the 3-4 minute range. Not certain though. Killed as FT, my random team was wiped in about 2-3 minutes. The fastest I’ve been killed as a Predator was in the beta and I dont even think I made it 2 minutes into my first match there. My actual FT pre-made has melted a Predator in what had to be between 1-2 minutes against a noob scout. I felt really bad for him/her.

1 Like

Fastest team wipe is minute 1435 as city hunter, so 25 sec

2 Likes

46 seconds! 😐

FT

1. 2 minutes
  2. 3 minutes into a game

Predator:

1. 1 minute 30 seconds into the game.
  2. Just used Plasma Caster and wiped a team in under 2 minutes since one separated and they all came to save him.
1 Like

this team was also a premade and I got lucky on pipeline with a slam and 4 headshots. I have a video

1 Like