Downed FT should still get a bonus for recovering predator body

Now this is a issue i have had where i usual play the tank in the group and i see my team members staring at this predator and me knifing each other, dodging, damaging and only when the predator has downed me do they fire…to late predator claims my skull. But my efforts usually damage the predator enough that he is easy to take down by the other three who should of helped me out before it down me. End of game shows i did more damage to the predator and yet i didnt get any sort of predator body bonus. This should change at the very least if they recover the body. A feat that wouldnt of happened if i didnt near totally wiped out the preds health for them to take it down cause they are all potatoes. At the very least the down ft members should get a alternate bonus like a HONORED FALLEN award or something for doing the most damage and frankly being the mvp of the match. Not getting some sort extra experience for doing almost all the work on taking down the predator and seeing these potatoes get the credit irks me beyond words. This needs to be fixed ilfonic. Lots of people who dont deserve extra points are getting them simply cause they stayed away from the action most of the match and only got i volves to steal the kill and the credit…and no this isnt a issue of skill. This is a problem of who should be getting the credit for the kill at the end of the game. It shouldnt just be going to just people who are still alive at the end. Like give the. A survival bonus sure but if i did most of the work on killing the predator i should get most of the experience and points from its body recovery

Look at this DMC5 combo
1 Like

Based

Imagine when the game launched. There wasn’t such thing as predator damage. It was predator kill. Who ever landed the last shot took the prize, even if someone else landed all the other shots.

1 Like

Yesterday I did 4580 damage to one Predator, put him in second wind by myself, made him run away twice by myself, and when he finally netted me for the 5th time after missing 6 nets and spanking me with Plasma, and downed me, and when he was an inch away from death, only THEN, do my dumbass teammates decide to show up to the roof, deal 200 damage BETWEEN THEM, and down the Predator thanks to all my hard carrying. And then THEY, proceed to tea bag the Predator as if they did fuckall the whole game. I just say I don’t know why you guys are teabagging the Predator anyway but you’re welcome for the carry, and be done with it.

It’s just the way the game is unfortunately.

1 Like