Dropping graphics settings on PC

Yeah the new buff to invisibility makes it quite hard to spot the Predator from a distance.
Good job Illfonic, but I like using my sniper rifle.

Got to drop those graphics to low now!

Can’t work out if this is a troll post, or the OP really is just a trash player who needs to exploit graphic settings.

Crossplay: Off

1 Like

No troll.

Cant see a damn thing with those epic settings now.

Graphics: low

I agree with Grayback you need to find a better excuse than “oh I can’t see the predator gotta turn down them graphics”

I don’t really feel the differences.
I can still easily spot cloaked predators on low.

Does this really work?

I was under the impression the predator was completely invisible at farther than 50m.

My crossplay is off, not only because of graphic exploits, but because illfonic doesn’t want to program aim assist for console players.

It works like it always worked by getting rid of graphical effects that clutter the view (ie particle effects, bloom, reflections, foliage etc) so I can have an easier time spotting the Pred.

I didn’t have them on low before, but now that it’s so hard to see him, guess I am going to have to.

Sounds like you don’t really know. I’ll need to find someone to record the effect.

just google it

dont worry his graphics were already down… he was in code saying time to turn on shader bot

2 Likes

Kinda furthering the idea of PC players exploiting the game just bc you can’t see a Pred which is the whole concept of a stealthy killer.

Considering all the git gud posts the OP had in their first thread, I think this is to be expected. If someone feels they have a legitimate complaint and are told to get good. They’re going to go look up how other people gain advantage because it’s easier then getting good.

It doesn’t reflect on all PC players.

OP posted this thread first.

Many people have legitimate issues with balance, this player isn’t one of them. They’d rather use exploits to get easy kills.

Ah my bad then, thought it was in response to the get goods.

FOILAGE IS MEANT TO CLUTTER YOUR VIEW🙄

I’ve seen gameplay on low settings, it’s cheap.

Imagine being this ass at the game that you have to announce it to the world that you need to exploit to get damage on the Pred. And I was told pc players are not the ones complaining about the cloak.

1 Like

Imagine complaining about an actual part of the game, FOILAGE🤣 Next she’ll be asking for all the trees to get removed because they block line of sight🤣

2 Likes

She probably broke and the headset in her pic is just a broken set she clearly cant hear

I believe view distance and terrian need at least medium
Thats my opinion.
Ft bane needs nerf still. Medipack are full hp, syringes are 80hp.