Explaining the current balance in this game to gf rn. (Come talk to lazys gf about balance)

Yes atm it’s a lot of angry ppl who spent money on a game only for the fact it’s based off our fav childhood movies and it’s pretty trash and not loved by actual gamer gamers lol 😂 if any of that makes sense

1 Like

No that makes perfect sense. I think that there needs be options for both types of players, as I think the game would naturally attract both groups of gamers.

1 Like

Its balanced right now. If your a really good fireteam who works together you will probably win against the predator. If your a really good predator who knowns what hes doing you chances are also 50/50 winning against them.

1 Like

@The_mudman_44

Yeah, the game is mostly balanced now. The only time that it doesn’t feel balanced is when a PS4 predator goes up against a PC team. A few changes could still be made to further improve the balance though.

2 Likes

Why do you care. Just play games to have fun.

1 Like

I diagree with you both.

The majority of skill gap in this game relates more to knowledge of the strongest items. Meaning only a few weapons are viable now because most people are playing the meta. Thats not skill. Per say.

As far as teamwork goes it feels as though teamwork is required to win in most cases. Which is unfortunate as that alienates a lot of the playerbase who solo.

1 Like

I do play games to have fun. Not easy when everyone else plays to win and plays hard with the meta.

2 Likes

Well the players who play solo should be alienated it is a 4v1 game so teamwork is already in the base mechanic of the game

4 Likes

So are we not suppose to play to win? Sure meta is there but its not like the meta is super game breaking.

Compared to the other weapons is a huge difference id say.

1 Like

Thats a fair point. But this game plays like ass because of it. Teamwork and console dont go well together for the most part.

1 Like

I agree. Most of the top tier weapons out shin all the others but that is the way most games are. I think a slight re work for guns ttk needs to be fixed other than that the meta guns are fine. Its more the hitscan and other exploitable things that need to be addressed

2 Likes

Most games are only like that because everyone just accepts it. Weapons can be balanced. There will still be a meta as always, but ideally it wont be as obscene as it is now. Where its almost required to play.

1 Like

Teamwork and console? Wtf does that mean? Consoles have the best ways to form teams there are mutiple pred communities and the party chat option is way better than the bs gc in this game.

2 Likes

Most of the time as a pred, you are fighting uncoordinated playstation players. A vast majority of the playerbase doesnt use a mic. Which is okay. But teamwork can be required in ways that dont require direct communication. Without being overbearing.

Not to say console players cant teamwork. Just saying most dont. And thats why most pred players say they are good. They are fighting teams that are pretty much guranteed fucked because of it. Its not fun on either side to spend so much time against that.

Unranked and ranked should allow different loudouts, like ranked no Impentrable, large pouch, down range, and fearless. and for fireteam no Yaujtas bane, thick skin, owlf trained or gear head. That way there are no health or damage modfiers for both sides so fireteam cant melt the pred and pred cant stomp fireteams too quickly if there good, that way both sides have to rely on skill.

4 Likes

Smurf account my other is suspended till the 17 this is richter

2 Likes

Wtf you got suspended? Why?

1 Like

Probably because he got toxic during the Illfonic Cat Post.

2 Likes

Ooh did they delete it?

2 Likes