Exploiting

this piece of shit fireteam guy (he was in my team ) he did nothing but only exploiting the game , he just stayed inside a rock FOR entire game , just ban him (i already reported him in game )

@Courier

1 Like

Perhaps he got stuck? Happened to me before, I run, jumped and then I got stuck in half way in the rock. Other places I got stuck was between 2 trees, half way inside tree…

The only way out I found was to kill myself, lucky I had grenades.

The idea of someone finding fun to stay in a rock the entire games does not sound fun to me.

Nah, this is the spot where you can get in the rock, he knew where is it and how to get in 100%.

1 Like

Could be but why? That sound really boring, the match starts, you run and stay in a rock… Why would anyone do that?

If you want the answer to that go check out the thread in the Bug Report forum and read the replies of the guy who does this and thinks it’s great.

I guess certain people can find fun in anything.

Back in socom days, if you were seen fitting somewhere you weren’t supposed to be, they got banned from the lobby.

Needs to happen.

Game has been out long enough for people to know right from wrong, regardless if they jumped into the game yesterday.

Getting stuck in a rock isn’t a “happy accident”

This game could use a kick system and a backfilling system.

Oh dam, well I got to admit I didnt think out of all games someone got my username. Lol probably was going to happen anyway.

From what I and alot of people here has seen is that iffonic dont care enough yet to add something like that. Hell I dont even see it on the forums here…

I like to run into the fire on derailed and backwater. It brings a new definition for the word Fireteam.