Favorite Food/drink?

I was joking. But after @TheSenate’s warning, I kinda started believing something might be wrong 😁

1 Like

I love gaslighting er, helping my friends maintain a healthy level of caution.

2 Likes

He was joke. Everything a-ok comrade @TheSenate

1 Like

Shit the Russians got him @TheSenate

No no, I still here. Red blooded Yankee who killed Indian Native Americans. @Fire is mistake

You’re a mistake!

1 Like

Anyway, I can’t keep this up. Time to post mord comments on those anti-usa, ant- Israel threads

1 Like

Totally get the garlic bread obsession, especially when it’s drenched in light butter and paired with tomato soup. That combo is practically food magic! And can we talk about mashed potatoes on bread? Genius move! As a newbie here, gotta say, I recently discovered korean corn dog recipe, and they’ve been a game-changer! The crispy outer layer and the surprise of melted cheese inside - it’s a flavor explosion. Makes me rethink my whole definition of hot dogs. Also, big shoutout to the Root Beer and Whiskey mix with a dash of chili powder. I’m intrigued and definitely giving that a go at my next hangout!

Idk about with tomato soup but yeah, garlic bread good

Breaded and fried venison with biscuits and gravy made in the venison pan.
Serve with cooked apples and green beans as sides, and Yeungling beer to drink.

Favorite drink is Yeungling beer, of course. Buffalo Trace and Pappy Van Winkle are my favorite bourbons.

It’s a country meal, but it’s my favorite and uses the venison from my hunts.
I fixed it for Christmas with my family.

My food was better.
Fight me.

You’re wrong and an alcoholic.

Fak yu

1 Like

Yu fak, dunk home go you

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/english.elpais.com/science-tech/2023-10-03/homosexuality-in-mammals-has-evolutionary-utility-new-study-finds.html%3FoutputType=amp

Gae science.

Discover the Hilarious Why Are You Gae Meme

To reduce male internal aggression, duh

Jack-sparrow-running GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

Check that, it’s male intrasexual aggression

Any newfound favorites that you’re excited about lately?

Choosing a favorite food or drink can be tough with so many delicious options out there! Lately, I’ve been enjoying experimenting with organic mushroom powder in my recipes. It adds a unique savory flavor and a nutritional boost to dishes like soups, stir-fries, or even smoothies. The versatility of mushroom powder makes it a fun ingredient to play around with in the kitchen.