Feral PHG’s Mask Release

No not really

Lmao ok let me try this again…im asking WHEN did illfonic make that post.

1 Like

Today?

Seems like they had the model of the mask since 2020.

Makes me feel like no matter how shit illfonic can be, they literally monopolize the modern predator market and probably got a huge payout from Preys audience seeking more pred stuff

😔

How 20th disney and sony think this is more opportunistic to cash in on, compared to getting a competent studio working on the project boggles my mind.

1 Like

Oh today my bad

2 Likes

What?

Y’all gotta relax with the whole “WHERES THE FUCKING CLASS!?!” bs.

If you guys remember the leak from awhile back, the planned predators to come to the game already showed that Feral wasn’t in the roster. And DLC for this game was planned months ahead anyhow, meaning that the bone mask is most likely a nod to the movie rather then a teaser for the character.

We’ve already gotten Emissary so far from the list and Tank is coming, meaning that the leaked list seems to be an accurate schedule for DLC Predators

The mask is just “free content” coming with the update.

Now course I could be completely wrong and 20th Century Studio’s told IllFonic to start developing the Feral Predator over all previously leaked Predators ASAP, but itd be safe to assume that we’re gonna get Tank in this next update along with leaked Predators first.

And how are these new preds and dlcs going to actively make this game better?

Feels more like a graveyard of good ideas at this point.

I get newer folk can be excited for something like this, but from basically the last positive person in this community, this won’t fix the issues, it won’t make experiences better and sure as hell won’t make 20th or disney the money they’d want compared to another studio just making a better Predator game.

It’s so cumbersome.

Not even trying to look at it as a biased fan, if we want what we want, they have to make money. This is just senseless capalizing on a movies success.

1 Like

God that’s so lazy, and so bad

even the variant design of the Scout seems so roughly done

1 Like

5 Likes

This format is awful beyond words

Just the goddamn mask. Another surprising update, useless as always. No shield, no weapons, no anything. Just the damn mask. Wow, terrific job illfonic, another fucked up update

2 Likes

This is also the image with the elite armor or something you were asking someone where they found it

1 Like

YES! Thank You!!!

1 Like

Yeah, never mind I found it.

I’m thinking Falconer or Mr Black body with the right color scheme would look good with this mask

1 Like

He needs his 18 pack and no armor….you think he will be in lower health bracket possibly the bottom or somewhere near Hunter’s level of health pool?🤔

1 Like

He SHOULD be in the middle or maybe a little higher than Hunter. Maybe just give him CH stats, since he’s a melee enthusiast.

1 Like

I was more so thinking something like Elder, he does favor range then close quarters.

Just not Alpha or Exiled. Im sticking with CH stats. Feral was a beast up close.

2 Likes

I think that’s just because the game was released that year. All the copy rights are 2020.