Final Nails in the Coffin (The End)

@NomadClan is the new Kass 2.0 and @Thezebbson is the new and improved Danny Phantom

1 Like

Ahā€¦

Call me if they add a multi pred. mode

1 Like

Thereā€™s the carrot šŸ„• thatā€™s going to keep you guys going for another 6 months.

1 Like

you did nothing but worship Kass when she was here donā€™t turn on her now, like zebb said ā€˜capā€™

I donā€™t like carrots tbh. Also once Stray drops Iā€™m out of this game.

Lack of faith is truly disturbing lmfaoooo

And seeing these other responses.

Has no one learned a damn thing?

@OldKingHamlet now Iā€™m pretty sure u had enough time to look back so what weā€™re going about his banšŸ„øšŸ„ø

1 Like

Okay ā€¦ Iā€™ll bitešŸ˜

@OldKingHamlet Why I blue screen so much ?
Fix pls

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ll totally listen to yaā€™llā€™s ebonics and chill out the ā€˜capā€™. Iā€™ll do what I like, thank you.

I know. We donā€™t have a front end web dev in house, so to be 100% frank, that costs money. If you want to pick on that topic, the Arcadegeddon site doesnā€™t have the launch date and the ā€œGame Guidesā€ button is a little silly to click on. As we expand, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll inhouse more of that.

To be fair, I donā€™t want to write checks I canā€™t cash. The game is over 2 years old, and while it hasnā€™t gotten all of the updates people want, itā€™s gotten a decent clip of updates and dedis are up (and if only people knew how expensive dedicated servers are). Eventually, there will be a sunset for any core game (Unless you have a F2P game with a hugely monetized store that prints money, or Skyrim. Iā€™ve lost track of how many platforms and versions Skyrim has come out on). But for now, I can confirm itā€™s still one of the company-wide playtest games and thereā€™s new messages I havenā€™t read yet in the gameā€™s QA channel.

7 Likes

when has that ever been a thing? we have been reporting bugs, video documented, emailed, messaged even here without any response or fixā€¦ AFTER MORE THAN TWO YEARS!!

There is no reporting from forums to QA and if there is, it either doesnā€™t work or your QA team is garbage

6 Likes

#justiceforbeerwarrior

5 Likes

Give us the power to spin up dedicated servers ourselves. Iā€™d be happy to put a system in place so we can play private matches with friends with minimal disconnections and a well balanced ping, specially now that I have fiber internet

4 Likes

PlayStation or PC? If you bluescreen on PS4, then make sure those reports are coming, and Iā€™d recommend deleting the game, rebuilding consoleā€™s database, clearing the console cache, and reinstalling the game.

PC BSOD, that can be a whole host of things. Personally, I was tracking down a BSOD issue in Unity games on my personal computer. Turns out my RAM couldnā€™t perform at its XMP profile and in memory intensive tasks would throw rounding errors (Voltage based too. I got better stability out of 1.2v than 1.45v, which is counterintuitive to say the least). Unity games tend to be ram error sensitive, whereas other games were less so. Whatā€™s annoying is that it wasnā€™t throwing WHEA errors, but I was able to drill down to a specific chip failing large FFTs.

So, in short, could be a lot on PC, and it could be something you donā€™t expect. That could be its own thread.

3 Likes

šŸ™„ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Private matches donā€™t play on dedicated servers. Dedicated servers are for pub matches. The person who starts the private match is the host of the game in private matches. So, if youā€™re playing on your home setup and youā€™re setting up a private match, thatā€™s on your computer and on your internet.

3 Likes

If pub matches use dedicated servers can you explain why when the party leader crashes the whole match crashes?

Seems to me you use servers for match making and the game is Peer2Peer as thereā€™s always one player whoā€™s ping is 0

2 Likes

honestly more than anything i just want acknowledgement at how terrible the handling for bug reports and feedback have been since the game has released to acknowledge that they have fucked up and failed to meet consumer expectations

@OldKingHamlet
can you do that or is that against your company policy too?

1 Like

go take a ride in your tractor

1 Like