Food for thought predator hunter suit

That had no correlation to what just happened. But ok. Good for you?

So since nothing in that explain hardly nothing of what just happend. I’m going to with yes.
Well ok we solved that out. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you next time on "is the rage right? I’m Bob Barker and always remember to spay and neuter your pets today. See ya next time.
🤗🙌👏👏🙌👏👏

It was 2 hours of my life I’m not getting back
I want this game to succeed not flop like a fish out of water

But it could be eaiser to get the fish tho. Maybe? Lol I was the same way about the predator suit but I did enjoy the style of it. And it was already established in the movie so I just went with the flow. I just found this on reddit anyway and brought it here.

I’m not sure that’s movie is cannon anymore (god it fucken sucked) but take that with a grain of salt because I haven’t checked social media in a while

Right. I liked all the movies, if you wanted a movie that sucked it was that dumb catz movie.

What the live action one?
Yeah The predator was really bad due to it’s awful righting characters and story

The first one?

Such a lame ending.
Man its kinda sad.
You’re almost there at being a good troll but you just fall short.

You know for someone Who wants to focus and dedicate themselves to fucking with people, you sure dont do well enough lol.

His memes got you tho.
Lol.

2 Likes

I quoted him saying about wasting time to make something then he goes around and does the same. Rofl that’s playing themselves hard. But hey the one with sword was actually a complement to me. And hes still hanging on and being angry over an old post, how sad rofl

I did pretty good in retrospect. But it’s a matter of perspective really.

See fire we both make a great team 😉

OBJECTION.
You, did a kind of coy tactic just to keep em going, typically good, but your material was weak.

However, he brought up something personal you said.
So, using something unique to someone, is worth a lot of points xD.

Lmao it’s funny cause we seem to agree on some stuff, but our goal and approach with people differ quite a lot.
But ya we probably make a good team lol.

But as of now,
@GreyBack -1
@420Eatmyshorts -0

XD.

If I actually remember and pay attention il keep scoring your Interactions if only for my entertainment xD.

1 Like

I disagree. If anything I would call it a stalemate
Since I at least had the last word and he quit

1 Like

Little exaggerated but first thing that came to mind

4 Likes

I love it lol

1 Like

How about 6 ft vs One Super Predator.

The SP is impossible to kill but can still take damage. Once a ft players get 3k damage the player is now able to enter the OWLF building and put on the suit.

1 Like

This whole thing was for just opinions and see people’s outlook. Then this random person showed up to try and entice me. Lol

Now there is a thought

1 Like

Make the suit a special character. 4 v 1 where Predators go to take out the armor. It seems like an obvious game mode where four predators can work and we can work out our frustrations on the ending.

Yeah. One suit per game per ft the SP can destroy the suit so that another player will have the chance to wear it.

Well in fairness you did embrace Fantasia stupidos favorite hiding spot and it’s easy to see where people would not be cool with it.

It’s whatevs