FOR ALL THOSE THAT SAY PREDATOR IS OP

People are catching up and getting better with the predator and you cant plainly solo them… they know how to deal with you know and you can’t handle it.

TIPS
-Stop trying to kill the predator and blowing through all your ammo
-Stop trying to knife the predator and dying
-Stop rushing to objectives without your team
-Stop trying to farm currency you will die
-Learn how to use recon as security as you get objectives
-Learn how not to use 4 dutch’s on one team
-Learn not to use 4 recons into a hunter or berserker
-Learn how to disable alarms
-Learn how to not stay in building and get slammed
-Learn the best perks for your class
-Learn how to parry and flashbang
-Learn how to freaking AIM

5 Likes

Learn how to mud up.

For all those that says predators op, just get good lol

Like we told you for weeks while you cried about target isolation??? For real man just stop.

4 Likes

TIPS: don’t play as FT or enjoy your suffer.

i’ve posted this before in other threads like this hopefully it helps you improve

1 Like

This except I like the 2XL for clearing all the AI instantly. SMGs take too long vs armored guys and it’s not like you need to swap off of LMG ever in a fight since it has enough bullets to solve world hunger.

1 Like

true i just try to make sure people know those guns are all really good against the predator cause let’s be real FT just want to kill him they don’t care about channeling on 3 diffrent obj’s for 12 seconds then killing 3 waves of braindead robots and SMG’s can provide incredible dps on Assualt

Yeah cause when i was predator target isolation made my hunts easy donut.

Hahahahahahahahaha, ok, you were an FT main crying about it. But hey, just change history, not like we forgot.

Predator is not op in any way at all. My team has no problem slaying preds. We lost one match last night to a smart zerker. Stop crying

2 Likes

I wait for the predator to make the mistake of claiming a FT member, then I rush over and barrel stuff that bastard with the vector, works really well.

You still angry i ignored your private message of you trying to kiss my ass lmfao.

Dude fuck off nobody here likes. And for being 13 years old you use the term get gud to often. I would slaw your team as the pred. And my team would slay you. So if your big and bad put your money wear your mouth is. If your all bark and no bite. Shut the fuck up.

1 Like

thats called baiting and its frowned upon by your teammates. Pred can literally go in kill him and jump out

1 Like

Is it frowned upon?

I had no idea. I figured it was a sound tactic.

Every time I see folks going at in here, I get the Mortal Kombat Song stuck in my head. Except with new lyrics.

1 Like