For The House Of Agatha!!

Alright maybe for a Halloween event but then take it out afterwards

It should be a campaign expansion

They should also add in horse combat

I think they are actually adding horses in the next patch or so I heard. I know you see one in one of the trailers so yeah we should be getting them soon.

1 Like

I also think a Braveheart and Crusade expansion would be cool

1 Like

You know that might be possible. I did hear they’re going to do different eras but I don’t know how far out they’ll go with it. Obviously won’t be shit like modern warfare or oonga boonga caveman tribe war but you get the idea.

1 Like

Ungar bunga would be dope.

1 Like

Da fuck

Far cry primal much?

2 Likes

I put unga my phone put ungar. I can dig it tho.
Ungar ungar bunga.
XD

1 Like

Also there’s this game in the works called Instinction which is claiming to be a modern Dino Crisis

1 Like

My first ever Platinum trophy that was 🥲

I don’t understand the appeal of games like this or Mordhau. just people spinning circles with swords animation cancelling.

Mount and Blade is still the best eurojank medieval game, atleast you get to watch 500 mounted calvary slam into a shield wall in a dynamic sandbox campaign with mod support.

Its just mindless fun is all.
Until we get deep dive vr shit, this is just for fun.
Better than that god awful for honor.

To think I bought the collector’s edition for that 😐

And there was shit I still had to buy. Let that be a lesson to never buy the ultimate or collector’s edition of a Ubisoft game cause you still won’t get everything. Greedy bastards.

1 Like

First content update is live!!

The gauntlet is hereby dropped

You PC cowards love to have the advantage in fps games but do you have the courage to engage in true noble combat?!

I think not!!

@Scarface_1983
@JelouGaming
@ADIsnap
@Finessology
@Cadillackid

GLORY AWAITS YOU!!

meh

I like shooting guns man

So shoot a crossbow 😎

All theyre good at is fps xD.

The games alright.